What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

USB mini, although there is a few Alice style PCBs coming out soon that are USB-C. I’m pretty sure the PC Rukia is USB-C too.

Wonderland pcb is USB-c

1 Like

@AccomplishedVacation & @clankgy1 I just double checked & AV is right, the wonderland PCB does have USB-C. I just pulled the PCB out of it’s ESD bag for a second & could’ve swore it was USB mini, but I was wrong.

1 Like

Thanks for checking @Rob27shred. I’ll keep my eye out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got some @hineybush caps

Beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Damn that looks so good… I’m really hoping I score a set.

I went all in on VoC with space bars and all. I hope to one day have an alice layout for it. Don’t think any of the Rukia aluminum colors will look right, though. It really looks best on gray.

Tengu in gray would look :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Oof, a grey Tengu topped with GMK VoC… :eyes:

Got 2 DIY cable kits (one USB-C, one USB mini) from Zap cables (check out the sticker he sent me since it showed up on 420! :money_mouth_face:), 3 packs of Thicc films from Jinra to try out with my Alpacas (these things are even thicker than TX films although you can order them the size as TX films also & don’t have the stupid crossbar piece, got high hopes for them will let you guys know when I try them out), & finally a Tangerine Nutrient Core Fugu I nabbed of r/mm.

4 Likes

I’m starting to suspect my mailman is building his own keeb of all the things I’m waiting on. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard in relation to waiting on keeb parts! Hope they get there soon bud!

4 Likes

I suspect the champagne finish would look nice

1 Like

I got a bit of history in!

I plan on getting all of the pages recorded sometime coming up for everyone to view :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Got my heavy 6 in… not sure if I need anything else after this

6 Likes

Right. Said every keyboard enthusiast ever.

(great keeb btw, colors are perfect)

3 Likes

“Low Profile” :rofl:

Definitely a nice vintage catalogue! Congrats on that scoop!

1 Like

I know firsthand from having one myself, you only want to get a norbaforce now. It comes on slowly to the point that its unavoidable.

1 Like

That is so cool! You’re gonna make a video about it right, right…? :wink:

1 Like

Finally!

14 Likes