What groupbuys are you most looking forward to?

Hyped for GMK Metaverse R2, GMK Masterpiece, KAT WoB and definitely Norbauer HHKB. Waiting on Polaris. And of course always looking around to new things coming every day.

3 Likes

Just one now: NovelPro.

2 Likes

Hopefully Jules will help to satisfy a part of the Verne fans

3 Likes

G00SKT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you make it through all of the insanity? or are you eagerly awaiting to see if you get an invoice?

Looking forward to both GMK Prepress (CMYK) and GMK Lux (Black and Gold), whenever those happen. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Zambumon Only if it transforms into a TKL once on your desk :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, am I crazy or did I read somewhere that you were rerunning OG GMK Nautilus this year?

I made it🤯

1 Like

Super excited for @ctrlshiftba to start the GB for Ogre Ergo. Been watching that since the start if the IC!

I’m super excited for gmk Dracula extras as well as gmk taro!

• SA Skyriter of course :wink:
  • Zambumon Jules
  • ???

I don’t have much on my list so far which is a good thing! Definitely excited to receive all the GBs I’ve joined already though.

1 Like

kat white on black and (if I can afford it) GMK Prepress may have me hyped to buy a GMK set for the first time ever

Really looking forward to receiving GMK Olive and Thermal and I’ve been waiting for GMK Future Funk and GMK Nublado to start :slight_smile:

I’m also in Cafe and Olivia and I managed to get a Kuro Shiro extra but not sure what future boards these are going to go on yet… :thinking:

For keyboards I am most keen on the 7V. Hoping the cost won’t be too prohibitive! Also I’m hoping GMK masterpiece is able to make it to GB phase.

For me, I’m really looking forward to SA SAIL and GMK Modern Dolch Light

Then for keyboards, the Atlas Ortho keyboard looks amazing

Keyboards: Dawn, Radiant tkl, klippe 65%
Caps: modo light, masterpiece

Klippe65, I hadn’t heard of that! Is it gonna be tray mount? If so I got a Redscarf II+ ver.C I’d swap in to it in a heartbeat!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CornyBleakBactrian-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

Then for keyboards, the Atlas Ortho keyboard looks amazing

Same, I am selling my Stacked Aluminum Alice to cover costs so wife doesn’t kill me :sweat_smile:

Boards I’m looking forward to, hopefully it’s the year for them:

• MX:SS
  • Noxary 280
  • Modern M0110