What is on your desk today?

Looks like they don’t make the 20 pin straight connector any more.

These look similar:

I went with the 20 pin, because it doesn’t require the magnetic adapter to connect in a specific orientation.

1 Like

Also, motivated by your post @CosmicKira, I’ve searched for something similar myself and bumped on Volta, which was also reviewed by LTT. Should get it in like a week, and will post here how those work.

1 Like

My wfh space

20 Likes

Nice! Someone is ambidextrous. My left hand is totally useless if not holding my lidded coffee cup.

6 Likes

Loll

2 Likes

I am ready for the Ghost of Christmas

21 Likes

Since my newly born daughter is a little too sensitive to the Topre thock (she’ll be sleeping next to me in my home office throughout the day while I work) I decided to bring out my super silent daily driver from a couple of years ago. An old picture, but nothing has changed:

Specs:
Leopold FC660M PD

• Aluminum Case
  • MOD-H (Tactile)
  • QMX Clips
  • enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro
  • enjoypbt Sakura
  • Koffing
  • Zaku

As much as I’ve moved away from MX style switches, this thing always serves a purpose because of how quiet it is.

22 Likes

Are the QMX Clips really that effective, or just comparative to unsilenced Topre? I’d love to hear a sound test.

MOD switches are usually pretty pingy and I never found them to be very quiet, though to be fair the board I tried them in had a steel plate.

After school is soooooo fun looks fantastic!

1 Like

Something a little ambitious and moody :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

18 Likes

Hypnotic

2 Likes

Alice couture + honeywell

24 Likes

Freshly built my Liminal for Spring, which should be here any day now…

26 Likes

NES vibes. Looking nice

2 Likes

bow enjoyer

Finally got my first boards to a more finished state. Looking forward to the Rama keyboards to eventually arrive and probably getting the KBD67 lite.

12 Likes

My inner monkey-brain when I see these:

Very clean.

15 Likes

not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing, probably because i don’t know the reference xD

Ha, in context it’s good. It means I like the boards.

It’s from my favorite scene in American Psycho, where dude can’t deal because some other dude has a much sharper business card in eggshell white

11 Likes