What is on your desk today?

@tinster4x4

i was JUST swearing off any more 980 in favor of expanding my tkl life when you both come up with these posts. i also still have yet to own a 980 EC version.

dave-- also see the PD “Bee” version for Yellow on Black caps. someone on r/mm (EU tho) has been trying to sell his 980. It’s black chassis, yellow on black caps (like the ash yellow mods).

2 Likes

Nice those would look pretty awesome with this case too! Mk link is below I don’t have much faith in their eta of Dec though

2 Likes

I have a patent liking for lighter hues, but PFU mistakenly sent me the black R2 instead of the ivory, and…

…I admit: It’s pretty clean.

13 Likes

Sweet setup. The texture of that deskmat is nice! Info?

1 Like

You can swap cases. I put a 980m in my 980c case. The case has standoffs for both daughter boards.

2 Likes

Thanks bru!

It’s Norbauer’s Palm Desert desk mat. I think this thread has all the deets in it:

1 Like

Not my desk this time :wink:

On my daughter desk:
A full aluminium Manta75 with Gateron linear milky tops, TX 60g long springs and the beautiful Mcnos Kat Artic set in AZERTY flavor (picture taken by my daughter).
Kat profile is extremely pleasing to type on :slight_smile:

On my friend’s work desk:
A full aluminium Manta75 with mirrored polished bottom case, Boba U4Ts and SP SA-P white set in AZERTY flavor.
He typed his first lines of code with it today :wink:

15 Likes

‘Tis the season, I suppose

20 Likes

how does pc hold up to daily use/smudges/oil/dirt etc.? any day now ill be getting my Urbi et Orbi and it will be my first polycarbonate housing. anything i should know/keep away from the desk?

For my eyes it’s difficult to see any smudges or oils. But I did not buff out any of the frost that came from the factory. I actually quite like this level of opacity due to that reason.

I guess I should try to find a winter theme desk pad now, haha.

1 Like

Keyboard:

• NPKC Navy Resin Case
  • Keyreative Blanks (White)
  • Polia Pandas (Trash Panda Housing, Polia Stem, lubed with Trybosis 3204)
  • FR4 Plate
  • 1UpKeyboards PCB

Mouse:

• Logitech M575

Deskmat:

• Patent Print (Buckling Spring)

18 Likes

I like the white/blue theme you have going.

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t really see myself as a themed setup kinda person but things change I guess.

1 Like

I don’t always use LEDs. But when I do, I prefer…

14 Likes

:pig:

17 Likes

Fat plate Planck in the office today.

11 Likes

That sticker really brings it all together! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Agreed, a very happy coincidence!

1 Like

Bacca60 w/ IFK Strawberry Lemonade Keyset and novelkeys yellow silks

11 Likes

I truly regret not jumping on SA Sail… the photo never do justice as SA Sail looks more green on the picture than subdued teal as @Dr.Doof described. I think this photo captures the tone better.

4 Likes