What is on your desk today?

I never used a split spacebar until my acrylic Alice as well, and now there is no going back for me, lol (when I have the option). The right bar is strictly space for me and the left one is MO(1) when held and just space when pressed/tapped. With the layer 1 pictured below I was able to not only use an Alice layout and any 60% without the much needed arrows and nav cluster, but having/using physical arrow keys without a spit spacebar now actually slows me down greatly.

2 Likes

U80-A with GMK Minimal. It’s the perfect dust magnet.

11 Likes

This bad boy has helped me keep my boards clean between more thorough cleanings:

The brush is great and the silicone tip is surprisingly useful. I’m not sure why the blue version is more than double the price of the gray one however.

5 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

This actually looks great! I’ll be picking one up immediately.

Finally built up my key65

• mix of c3 and zeal stabs, was using up randos I had lying around
  • lubed and filmed 63.5g turquoise tealios
  • gmk froyo

First impressions are that it feels nice, the rubber piece that went between the pcb and plate was cool, I didn’t realize it came with it so I had an mkultra foam, but I went with what came with it. I’m not sure if it’s the aluminum plate or the switches or combination, but I’ve become very fond of the creams with peepee stems on the brass plate with lots of foam I’ve been using for the last several weeks and this seems especially clacky in comparison.

6 Likes

Very good looking board. The salmon and turquoise color scheme reminds me of an idealized version of 90’s Taco Bell interiors - imo their own little slice of the vaporwave universe…

4 Likes

Dude that’s exactly what I was going for! I gotta find the right key set to put on it to throw those vibes heavy

2 Likes

Maybe?

Bonus Item?

9 Likes

Out with the box full of sandwich baggies, in with some organization!

Edit: (10 Tray Utility Box from Harbor Freight)

13 Likes

What is this :eyes:

:point_up_2:

For some reason, MT3 on lilac switches sounds exactly like an alps board on my Modern M0110. It’s uncanny.

Need to grab those new beam spring inspired caps from Dorp sometime soon.

22 Likes

It’s a “10 Tray Utility Box” (Item 40528) from Harbor Freight.

6 Likes

Following the link, I saw this guy on the page as well:

This may be handy for smaller parts as well (I wonder if one box could fit 100/110 springs, that would be cool).

1 Like

Lol, I love how no matter how beautiful the board you post is, as long as that wrist rest is in the picture, it’s the only thing we’ll be looking at - like cleavage on the weather channel.

4 Likes

Got some time finally to program some very simple keystroke like effects.
keys

11 Likes

Technically on my shelf; some improved lighting for my switch collection.

In the photo, from left to right:

• Mint Holy Pandas
  • Kiwis
  • Creamy Inks
  • Tangerines
  • Silk Yellows
12 Likes

And which ones do you store inside your board?

1 Like

Currently on-rotation are some of my very favorites, Heisenbergs.

4 Likes