What is on your desk today?

I mean caps for the og M0110

1 Like

Got my trusted HHKB type-s with some unusual usage of the usb hub which I find very useful. featuring a usb light and ethernet connection.

9 Likes

I also found the HHKB usb hub useful during this period of WFH, as it serves as a holder for mouse + trackball ,while only the HHKB cable moves between my work laptop and personal

2 Likes

Whitefox /w stock Kiwis + SA Bliss

G903SE at the back on my old DKT mousepad

9 Likes

New key set and trying kiwis in my hotswap.

Edit: forgot photos. Oops

16 Likes

I agree with that! mouse recievers are always good to keep with the keyboard so one connection does everything. just added the ethernet for more stable connection specially since Im doing alot of meetings and online classes from home

3 Likes

I finally tuned my U4 Bobas and slapped them in my U80-A with Olivia++. I used 65g TX springs, and no lube – any lube I used (3203, 3204, 205g0) left the tactility in place but made the stroke feel even shorter for some reason and the switch felt very unsatisfying. Films weren’t necessary as the tops fit tighter than any switch that I’ve tried.

8 Likes

Hey, I’m just getting into the Keeb Community, but here is my first pseudo finished board. It’s a Ducky one 2 SF White RGB with Tai Hao Miami Keycaps. Unfortunately the Tai Hao set did not have the 1U Fn, the 1UAlt and the 2U RShift. But I’m doing my best.

12 Likes

Nice looking set. And welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy with how easy it was, but I know my next Keyboard will be more of a challenge.

Awesome. Well this is a great community. Please ask any questions if you need help with something. Folks around here are always super knowledgeable.

What do you have in mind for your next build?

I don’t really know where to start, truth be told.
I know that I’m very comfortable with a 65% layout, and I know I would get a Hotswap PCB because Soldering intimidates me right now. But I know I want Tealios V2 Switches. I think I’m just waiting for a Keycap set to entice me to start the build.

2 Likes

Nothing fancy, but with some tuned stabs and some Silent Box Browns, this little GK61x is a pleasure to use.

The phone photos here exaggerate the RGB quite a bit; these caps have always been my favorite to use with it because of how the color subtly reflects off of the charcoal grey surface.

9 Likes

Nice board and welcome!
Ducky is a nice brand to start with.

2 Likes

Finally got my GMK shark bait out on a board.

I like it how it has so many looks depending on accents. No accents for daily use though.

13 Likes

Weaven in rotation today. One of the most interesting boards I own.

8 Likes

Did you get in on round 2? The 65% and HHKB looked pretty tight too.

1 Like

No I didn’t know there was a r2. HHKB would be great in this form factor.

1 Like

Thanks! yeah, it’s been a great learning experience!

It was announced on Geekhack, but then died on the vine there and moved almost entirely to Discord, like many projects these days. They had raffles for the different versions, classic, new 60% with LED bar and center USB-C, HHKB, and a 65% version, but you had to grab the links from Discord.

I did not win any raffles :frowning:

1 Like