What is on your desk today?

I actually have a wonderland with box whites I was going to try to sell, maybe I ought to throw it on there and see how it is

1 Like

LEGO time with my daughter again :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Haven’t seen many macro pads in use so here is mine. It’s just left-half of Let’s Split flashed w/VIA to use as macro pad. I’ll be connecting the other half to it when I need more buttons. My only complaint so far is that other layers are going to waste because it’s difficult to change keycap labels ad-hoc.

UPDATE: It’s a hot-swap PCB, plateless and caseless, with a thick adhesive foam under the PCB. As to the switch, I’m using Mauves.

8 Likes

Switch Couture acrylic Malice
GMK WoB
Zilent switches lubed with 205g0,
Durock stabilizers lubed with 205g0 on the stems, dielectric grease on the wire

15 Likes

Polished MT3 Susuwatari

11 Likes

Today, I took off my Mauve from my tofu v2 top mount with brass plate and replaced some G lubed Glorious Pandas into it.

7 Likes

KBD75v2 with Drop WoB MT3 keycaps.

And PS5 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I think it’s been over a week since you’ve polished your caps? So would you do it again?

Oh yeah, they feel much smoother. Think I’m going to polish one of my MT3 Serika sets to see how those will look.

1 Like

Using some Zhuyin Keycaps and a artisan from Latrialum while I wait for GMK GBs. I wasn’t sure what to make of gasket mount before, but the sound… It’s magnificent

3 Likes

Trying out a brass plate.

16 Likes

Finally recieved my keyboard collection after a 3 month move. I missed typing on a different board everyday, so I’m starting with my biggest board.

16 Likes

This gives my clumsy spacebar thumb anxiety.

4 Likes

Neat, you can input numbers with three hands at once!

2 Likes

Damn that looks nice

Alright I’m way too curious. What is that thing? Is that a stamped steel case?

2 Likes

i think it’s this one:
https://clueboard.co/parts/clueboard-2x1800

2 Likes

Its a meme board for April fools from clueboard. The case is a folded plate from laserboost.

2 Likes

Hex 3c + custom WKL split spacebar CF plate + DZ60 + Lubed Silent Box Browns + GMK Froyo built by @Eloi

14 Likes

Numba nine… numba nine… numba nine…

9 Likes