What is on your desk today?

I’m still on my scuffed gmmk with lubed stock (ew) stabs, silent forest 62g switches, and a kbdfans pbt dsa set.

12 Likes

I relubed and clipped my gmmk full stabs. It’s the board I run in Homeoffice

3 Likes

I have some durocks coming for my gmmk, and I also have a whole another board in the works… Maybe posting here in a week or 2 when it’s built.

3 Likes

The shine on those keys indicated that you’ve gotten your money’s worth or more out of it!

3 Likes

Pretty much yeap

1 Like

I like the kbdfans DSA-kits, they are surprisingly well-made for the price.
I have two of them myself, one used for dye-experiments :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a pretty good ket for the price. That being said I will be upgrading for the new keeb. Probably going for GMK. If that doesn’t work out on the new board, I guess I could just get a higher quality DSA set.

2 Likes

Would love to see carbon on one of these cases.

1 Like

FYI the GMMK uses plate mounted stabs while Durock is pcb mounted. :grimacing:
But I like the caps, I had exactly the same on my GMMK.

2 Likes

there are plate mount durocks

1 Like

We’re?

1 Like

Everglide also makes good ones with gold plated wires that you can get from Kprepublic.

2 Likes

Do they have this little plastic part at the top of the slider? Just curious.

1 Like

I put my Preonic back together and am using the default layout with some tweaks, and Boba U4 62g in them. I can’t quit this thing.

3 Likes

Don’t know, they haven’t arrived yet.

2 Likes

Ortho best :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I haven’t wanted to use any of my other boards after getting my preonic. It lead to me ordering a id75 as well! :joy: Plan for the 75 is to add a number pad to the middle turning it into a split board of sorts.

1 Like

PrimeKB x ai03 Meridian!

10 Likes

Homeoffice time and this is the stab modded Homeoffice board. I will at some point lube the browns on this board. Once my solder sucker arrives I am thinking of putting red silent stems int he brown housing and see how that feels

3 Likes

Stabs have arrived.

6 Likes