What is on your desk today?

Geez dude, that sounds great.

3 Likes

That’s the plan!

2 Likes

BlindAssassin sent me his personal Viktus Styrka to play with for a few days.

It’s gorgeous, the first wine colored board I’ve had the chance to see in person. Went for WoB for to match the rear and bottom brass weights.

20 Likes

love it. I wish there were more colors available!

2 Likes

New Model F62

28 Likes

Oh!
I ordered a new f77 not so long ago, I’ll have to wait a significant amount of time I guess.
Tell us what you think of the typing experience of this board :wink:

3 Likes

Review when? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just returned home for Lunar New Year so this is my setup for the next 2 weeks. I present to you the Norbatouch Galaxy Console and GMK ASCII

26 Likes

delightfully weird

2 Likes

it’s so boxy

2 Likes

Ohhh, this is a good sound. Love this.

4 Likes

A few days in and it still hasn’t gotten old! :slight_smile: I’m glad I finally jumped on the Norbauer hype train.

35 Likes

So nice!

3 Likes

thank you! for some reason, I either like very compact, thin bezeled 65% layouts, or gigantic bezeled TKL layouts, and this definitely scratched the itch of the latter!

2 Likes

I personally could never type on SA, I find it both too flat and too high, but every time I see a pic of Sail, I wish I could get over it, everything about the set is perfect, from the slightly darker than tiffany teal, to the centered legends SA uses with the secondary legends stacked vertically instead of in opposing corners like GMK sets do, and pairing it with the VHS finish on that Norbaforce looks absolutely stellar. great build dude.

4 Likes

DSS Sail when

4 Likes

You’ve managed to coherently summarize exactly the feeling that I had about this combination. I first managed to grab SA Sail extras (the sharpness of doubleshot paired with the bold typeface and layout of the legends truly makes for the most insane “pop”). SA Sail was the single reason why I decided to go with the Realforce RGB inside, because I felt like I needed this SA set to go with the retro stylings of the Norbaforce, especially the VHS finish. A keycap set modeled after a 70s era computer terminal seemed like it was destined for a housing such as this.

Now, perhaps one more photo of the caps for good measure! :slight_smile:

25 Likes

@dirtegg do you mind posting a picture of the RGB stabs on the modifiers and spacebar? you don’t have to do any drilling on the housing, correct?

1 Like

Correct - the RGB model has full MX compatibility, including stabilizers.

17 Likes

Brutal60 didn’t sell so I threw MT3 Serika on and took it to work.

21 Likes