What is on your desk today?

19 Likes

Finally got my G60 in NCR color way. Built with a POM plate and weirdflex PCB. This is without a doubt my new favorite keyboard to type on. It’s incredible

20 Likes

8 Likes

Almost got this for the Luls

3 Likes

What switches?

1 Like

Milky Gateron black, lubed with Krytox 105 on the slider and 205 in a few other spots with thick thock marshmallow springs and TX films

6 Likes

id80 Saturday Vibes

20 Likes

I appreciate that you replied to me directly knowing that I specifically needed to see this beauty.

1 Like

Nice one, do you have a reference for the deskmat, i like it, simple and it looks thin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grey Mat

I purchased it from Amazon.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Picked up some much needed basic backgrounds, took the white one out for a spin with the 268.2

19 Likes

What do these types of backgrounds look like?

4 Likes

Rama u80 Lake
Aluminum plate
Creampacas lubed with 205g0, 63.5 Sprit slow springs, Deskey films
KAT Blanks

Typing experience is a bit stiff after using a Thermal for a month. Then again, probably everything is stiff compared to a Thermal.

22 Likes

Love the positioning of the superlight in the reflection of the weight, looks great.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how your new cables work. :wink:

So, they’ve arrived. Not the cables, but I’ve ordered magnetic extensions for existing USB-C cables and bunch of insets for USB and Lighting ports.

I am using it only for a bit so far, but I am happy.

Also, maybe just because I’ve ordered bunch of the magnetic insets for the ports, I’ve got a nice little carry bag which I guess they usually send cables in.

Also, the port insets work really well with recessed ports - on the photos is my Tofu case.

6 Likes

Magnetic solutions are great but there is a hidden downside. I’ve used a particular brand’s cable and tips for three years or so, but they recently discontinued the model that I was using, and finding additional tips for my expanding board collection is not an easy task. The company is still making cables/tips, but have moved on to new models that are not backwards compatible. My suggestion would be to buy more tips than you currently need if you’re sure that your board number will increase in time.

6 Likes

21 Likes

These are pretty nice. Plus they add a little flare when connected.

https://www.amazon.com/NetDot-Magnetic-Charging-Transfer-Compatible/dp/B07QCT91HG?ref_=ast_sto_dp

6 Likes

Wow, same keycap set as mine. Also on Tofu? :slight_smile:

2 Likes