What is on your desk today?

Noice!

My head hurts thinking about actually using this

2 Likes

giphy

17 Likes

Is the Kara compatible with the dampers and weights from the M60-A?

I laughed more than I should have

2 Likes

Yup.

I rode one of those that a friend had in college. Some how managed to secusfully jump curb and do a wheelie…

Though I was going to die. lol

3 Likes

20 Likes

When your mouse has as much spatial volume as your keeb

1 Like

Looks great! I’ve always really wanted to use an Alpha, but can’t bring myself to as a left thumbed spacer :frowning:

Got my Mün, assembled it with some Holy Pandas and GMK Yuri…,

15 Likes

Been using this guy a lot again lately (Duck Raven, steel ALPS plate, linearized SKCM oranges). Just something about super smooth linear ALPS that’s got me hooked. Granted these are linerized oranges, but I did it to these because these are easily the smoothest SKCM/L switches I have, like seriously a 9.5 out 10. No lube or nothing on them, just ultrasonically cleaned. Can’t wait to give this setup a try in the Salvation! I think if it had some bounce it’d really be a great typing experience! We’ll see when the the time comes I guess.

10 Likes

I love the look of that, but oh god please swap the 4 and 3 back its just staring out at me lol

2 Likes

Got MT3 WoB this weekend and threw it on the Yui40 v2.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Never noticed I had them swapped for that pic! It is an old one & I assure you I have swapped them to their correct positions since!

1 Like

3dp Yasui with Boba U4Ts and KAT BoW today. This thing is loud!

8 Likes

Got my ID67 from Idobao - same issues as with the ID80s. The integrated plate, stabs and so on aren’t amazing, but do the job. What was different this time around was they packed the case with thin layers of foam and it sounds a lot more solid with my Hako Clears.

5 Likes

I do really like the top and bottom bezels on these, very chunky and clean af. What’s going on with the 6 key? It almost looks like it has no spring. I might be wrong.

You’re not wrong. I didn’t spot it before. The 6 definitely looks out of line. It’s either the keycap or the switch. But it’s a fun board - I’m a fan of the bezels too, and it was a decent price too. I’m hoping they’ll start making them again.

1 Like

For not having any homing whatsoever and being every bit as jank as you’d expect, these are surprisingly usable.

As far as novelties go I think they look quite nice, especially with how they catch sunlight. Just don’t expect them to line up all that well or sit consistently.

Are they worth it? Eeeehhh maybe. If you really want wood caps on your whole board (65% only) and don’t mind a little wabi-sabi. They feel smooth to the touch because of the coating, and sound pretty nice; certainly more quiet than GMK caps with the Silent Box Brown frankens under them.

9 Likes