What is on your desk today?

Ah! Very nice. Yes, I have to have my 5s plugged into a separate outlet from my pc to avoid noise and interference. Balanced cables as well of course. Incredible value for the money though. I’ve mixed a good few albums on them over the years.

MT3 + Topre is top tier! I really like the flat R5 profile offered on PBT versions.

Really satisfied with the final form of this Realforce RGB, adding some Deskeys silencing rings + gaskets + tons of lube.

22 Likes

Modern M0110
DSA Bluebird
OG 62g V1 Zilents

17 Likes

Macropad case going to the cerakoters in a couple weeks to get the same color as the board and will just need KAT Space Cadet to show up to finish this off.

15 Likes

Looks like a render!

1 Like

And after that, cerakote the trackball?

2 Likes

Drop sent me a review set of MT3 Black Panther, and I put it on the Tokyo60 I had set aside for GMK Phantom. I’m getting out of GMK as MT3 is a better fit for me, so this was perfect as it made me put together a keyboard for the first time in months. IMO, this set is a lot better than MT3 Captain America, though the novelties are a let down, as is the fact that again it doesn’t have kits. As one reviewer pointed out, it doesn’t even support all their boards! I know the Marvel branding is part of the deal, but I don’t know that I’d ever put one of those novelties on my board.

11 Likes

Looks badass. Way better than the Captain America set. That left shift is pretty cool. (RIP Chadwick :frowning_face:)

2 Likes

Dang! That looks great. Was looking at it yesterday and, other than the novelties themselves (which must be pad printed, right? No way Drop had doubleshot molds made for some of these, yeah?) honestly the Black Panther set seemed to look really solid imo.

1 Like

I never realized how bad the ISO Enter and Numpad Enter actually look in MT3 until I saw your pictures. Good thing I rarely use those keys!

2 Likes

These are probably the nicest shots of MT3 2048 that I’ve seen and the only shots I’ve seen that make we want to buy the set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I don’t use it, until you pointed it out, I didn’t realize how bad those keys look. I wish I’d realized that when I wrote my review, and I would have pointed it out. :frowning:

The novelties do look double shot to me; I’d guess Marvel put up the dosh for that.

My cat.

14 Likes

Anne Pro II with box whites

It’s the last board I own right now aside from some office boards

Had to sell off the rest of my boards and literally forgot I owned this one so I was just like whatever and kept it

would probably only get like $50 from it considering anne pros are the worst

2 Likes

the Heavy-9-Lives.

3 Likes

Looks like a sweet kitty.

1 Like

Just built up the KFE CE last night. First time trying a lower front height with low angle, really loving it.

14 Likes

Freshly “built” GMMK Pro. Removed the sticky nightmare stabs that came with it, filed down the non-standard holes in the plate and finally installed proper stabs.

9 Likes

What model phone is that? It looks vintage, but I see hints that it’s modern.

1 Like