What is on your desk today?

#Ikki68 Aurora^^

The top row, from number 2 to 0, rubs against the body.
You cannot move the board down. It does not help to loosen the bolts.
The body is just curved.
This is how she is ikki. There are no problems with a GMK or OEM profile.

8 Likes

MT3 keys have a slightly bigger footprint than most - they just barely clear the edge on my Ikki, and brush each-other depending which stabs I use.

1 Like

Н I would like it to be so, but no. it is rubbing. only in a certain place where the curve is. this is the top of the number. from 2 to 0, the closer to the center, the stronger the friction. no problem with the old one.

1 Like

13 Likes

The Meridian with Goodspeed looks great! How are you liking the board so far?

1 Like

Really liking it so far, the 8 degree angle is much more comfortable than the regular Alice angle my acrylic Alice had. Also I think the PE Gats I used are pairing really well with the POM plate.

Have you got to building yours yet?

Built a Gravestone40 for Halloween!

30 Likes

Huge :green_heart:

I absolutely dig how it looks like they’re different switches, but aren’t. Very cool.

1 Like

I want to yeet that at someone… It just screams murder weapon, like something out of Ace Attorney.

2 Likes

Love it! And I want one with ortho :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Monokei Kei with Greetech blacks, 65g TX springs, poly half plate and CRP Tulip

20 Likes

I appreciate the backspace being in the correct position.

1 Like

Beautiful. Are you glad you built it with the PC half plate, or do you think you’ll change it up at some point?

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 3.07.36 PM

Loll, jk jk, I can appreciate that some people want the full backspace experience :slight_smile:

Muscle memory, man. Its the whole reason I sold my HHKB Pro 2 cause of that stupid backspace.

That’s fair, I totally get it.

I think it’s cool that it’s pretty much standard for an MX board to allow for both styles. Not sure how long ago that happened, but I’m glad it did.

This looks incredible! The chunky bezels really play well with the tall PGA keycaps

2 Likes

I immediately have xhkb and a regular backspace. no problem. yes the first seconds the finger goes in the wrong direction, but to drive away the keyboard race and that’s it. small like hhkb is more pleasant, there is no stub and it is easier with a little finger

18 Likes

Who designed this beauty ???

4 Likes

I found it on the 40s discord - the designers handle is Obabo and the extras will be going up for sale on Ringerkeys.

I actually got a unit early because I offered to test PCB compatibility for it. Their PCB design had stalled and I told them I had a center-USB PCB that looked like it would fit, so they sent me a unit to test out. Happy to report it works!

8 Likes