What is on your desk today?

My friend Moossey designed this deskmat for TKC. Had to to pick one up.

13 Likes

That’s awesome! Keeb looks so tiny in this shot. The color on that mat turned out really good and compliments your case nicely.

1 Like

Yeah! I wish they had gone higher resolution for the print, but it looks great from normal viewing distances. It does make the Planck feel absolutely tiny. :rofl:

I finally received my Vega in the mail. So, it’s time to build and post pictures! I took my time with this one.

Vega

• GMK Modern Dolch 2 Keycaps
  • OA Switches (Lubed and Filmed)
  • Durock PCB Mount Stabs

18 Likes

Looks great! It appears to be all of the colors and none of them at times, so I’m guessing it’s the gray Vega? I added an extra plate and PCB so I’m in the shipping group that goes out later this month.

1 Like

Wireless Ikki68 Aurora today. Having fun switching between my phone and computer via Bluetooth. It does it very fast. Pretty nifty.

More photos on my Instagram if interested

11 Likes

It is the gray Vega!

1 Like

Every time I take this board off of my desk it’s back on within a few days. Love my blue Meridian!

Trying out some slightly “clashy” MT3 caps on it.

10 Likes

Unique color combo. It works. I’m getting peacock vibes from it, both shape and color.

3 Likes

Earth vibes. Continents floating on water and shiet. Islands?

1 Like

the center gap represents Belegaer, the sea between Aman and Middle-Earth…

oh wait, you’ve never read those books

1 Like

Do a Harry Potter themed board and then I can contribute to the conversation.

I remember an IC for one of these a few years back. Seems like a no-brainer but I haven’t heard anything since. I assume there is concern about the IP-hammer coming down but that hasn’t stopped people in the past with other properties.

I think a giant set with different colors for each house would work (might as well skip hufflepuff though).

1 Like

What’s this keycap set? Looks awesome!

Looks like GMK ASCII

1 Like

Put Space Cadet R2 on my Saturn60. I can’t be arsed to swap the PCB/plate assembly so I’m making do with the numpad 0 as left shift. I do think the caps clash a bit with the board’s badge so I was considering swapping them onto my Kara but for now I’d rather just keep the space theme intact lol
Overall I’m super happy with the caps though, first GMK set did not disappoint

17 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think the badge looks great with the set personally!

1 Like

The first board I thought, “this is my endgame.” It was an unsuccessful drop campaign for Tokyo60 x GMK Space Cadet. Only 15 or so people joined. A couple years passed, I pieced it together, and it’s now a reality.

21 Likes

Really like the job @Deadeye did on my U4t thocky switches. Super smooth w/o killing the tactility. :ok_hand:

18 Likes