What is on your desk today?

Late night grainy picture

24 Likes

I initially read “late night granny picture” which would have been an entirely different picture I’d imagine. No judgement.

3 Likes

So happy to be able to use Semiotic on my nicer boards. I didn’t pick up the non-standard kits all those years back. Gateron caps yellow feel and sound nice here. Never thought about it until today, but the U80 tends to make most switches sound really good.

16 Likes

3 Likes

GMK Lunar aleady installed on my Winghead.
Very beautiful keyset and the Salvun cap is dope.

19 Likes

Looks nice with that case and 1800 layout. And the modifier legends are great! I especially like the ‘Opr Err’ and ‘Restart’.

1 Like

The modifier legends is one of the reason why I purchased the set, the base kit is in fact full of text novelties so to speak and it is quite original.
I also do like the colourway :wink:

1 Like

:turtle: Got any keebs?

:frog: Dat purple:

TKC Portico

• Stock FR4 plate
  • Poron gaskets
  • Gateron Vermilion Bird linears
  • MT3 Black Panther
13 Likes

Will take some good photos of this thing eventually but thoroughly enjoying my @norbauer heavy grail today :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Feel like I’ve posted this board too many times. It’s too good though! Recently bought a POM plate in white that a fellow Meridian user on Discord had cut for himself. Sounds and feels quite different from it’s last config. Really enjoying this board even more than before! Cobalt POM switches on a POM plate… so poppy!

Mouse is the Ninjutso Katana Superlight. Nostalgic shape

bonus mouse shot:

15 Likes

I have a POM plate in my Meridian at the moment as well. I agree, nothing beats a POM plate when you want a sound that is simultaneously deep and poppy. I have V2 Tangies in mine, and they have such a well rounded, lively sound to them in the board.

2 Likes

Happy Mardi Gras y’all!

I’m in the office today since my boss’s boss is in town and just had to bring my most holiday-appropriate keeb with me, even though it’s one of the loudest ones I have :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

What keycap set it that, it looks great!

1 Like

I think it’s GMK Hero.

Going 60% today with a Carolina Mech Palmetto

11 Likes

I was hoping to find it reasonably on the aftermarket, but then stopped after i saw that it was gmk

Cries in $300+ aftermarket prices for coloured plastic

1 Like

Thank you! And yes it is GMK Hero lol. I couldn’t resist a Zelda-themed keyset.

1 Like

After thoroughly enjoying Gateron Vermilion Birds for a week or so, I was ready for something different - so tonight I’m giving Tecsee Coral tactiles a try.

Poly top, PME bottom, and a long-pole Nylon stem. They have strong tactility with a strong return, but I don’t find them overbearing; I find them well-balanced for the style so far.

9 Likes

I never would’ve thought to put a red artisan on a greenish board with white keycaps, but it works well imo

1 Like

Nor would I but sometimes things just work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes