What is on your desk today?

Here, a new version. Don’t mind me. I’ll be here all day long with the 10 hour epic sax blaring.

10 Likes

Portico75 with DCX BoW (caps arrived yesterday). Touched up the stabs, since I never syringed them, but overdid it on the Backspace. D’oh! Learning experience. It’s dielectric, so I trust it will - work itself out. :grimacing: Edit: Aaaand it already has. Equilibrium for ya.

10 Likes

Moyu.studio Betty tactiles. Snappy!

These are long-pole Haimu tactiles; more strong and crisp than Tessence tactiles or Iceberg Roses. Pretty index-y with a medium-high clack and high-pitched top-out. Clean sound. I really like these so far.

8 Likes

markeysph’ latest artisan:

11 Likes

DCS Midnight

17 Likes

Looks sharp; love the jade case. What TKL is this?

4 Likes

Interesting combo. Looks really nice on that board.

1 Like

Also curious! Good looking side profile

1 Like

10 Likes

This TKL is called Poisson by elvenmonster.

3 Likes

Intrigued by this. Is it built using the leaf spring mounting points or traditional top mount?

Man, that is a nice green… thanks for the share!

3 Likes

It’s pretty. Can you explain the fish aspect?

1 Like

I thought the name was inspired by a fish too, except it’s not. The designer said it came from this.

3 Likes

Yup, The maker seems to like to name boards after theories and probability. I beilve his previous board was called the Martingale.

5 Likes

Yup, all this is correct :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Fair enough. It’s not named after a fish, but after a Mr Fish.

To an IT person such as myself it feels uncomfortable to conflate processes with objects. But presumably WikiPedia knows what it’s talking about.

Haven’t ever really used this board because after it showed up it turned out it could only support 2-layers (at least in VIA) so I put it in a drawer to try later. Was on the PMK site the other day and found that they’re now selling SA-P Convex short bars so I tried to find one that was as close to SA Symbiosis as possible to use with this board. They’re pretty close! Not perfect though. Unfortunately PMK removed the listing for convex SA shortbars (ABS) – or at least I can’t find it again so this might have to be as good as it’s going to get.

Got the red MAGIC key in a grab bag some years back and I’ve never really had a chance to use it but I love it and have always treasured it. Wish the red matched the red of Symbiosis’s Lambda novs though.

11 Likes

This is easily one of my favorite boards. Yet every time I’ve had the opportunity to buy one I’ve bailed out.

I think the fact that they curved the keys instead of just breaking the row was the winning feature.

1 Like