What is on your desk today?

But does the Ping jr PCB support the pingmaster speaker? :o

1 Like

“Rose Gold” BM43A, healios, paperwork :ok_hand:

7 Likes

A bunch of Massdrop Holy Pandas cleaned of the terrible factory lube job & ready for proper tuning. Just gonna do 65 of them to rebuild my ACR60 with for now. I luckily grabbed 2, 110 boxes of Halo Clears before Massdrop ran out of them & will be using the clear stems with the majority of my MD HPs.

3 Likes

Nice lube station!

1 Like

Heavy 6 army grows… Retro fridge in the mail

10 Likes

You know what you like my dude, those look awesome

1 Like

Is that the maritime colorway on the top?

1 Like

yes it is! I think it is my favorite color in person… lighter than in the pictures on the website in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s one of Qlavier’s lube stations I got from 1UP. This is my first time really using it & I have found it very helpful compared to cups & praying my dog doesn’t bump the desk, LOL! Definitely makes the tedious job of lubing switches a little bit easier, I would recommend it.

2 Likes

it does :wink:

1 Like

My first one. I’m quite surprised the cable works considering how badly I soldered the usb connector :crazy_face:

8 Likes

How is it typing on the BM43A? The stagger looks like it would be tough to get used to.

17 Likes

A bit of an interesting board today, just finished building this guy.

19 Likes

How does it sound? I didn’t join the GB because it looked rattly.

This is really nice! I love the pink lighting in the first photo.

It doesn’t really bother me, I haven’t really had any issues with it. It’s taking me more to get used to the split spacebar tbh

This is gorgeous, but OOF that uneven LED spacing would be rough on my brain

It sounds nice, typing test is up on my youtube!

1 Like

Nice board @montydrei, what is it?