What is on your desk today?

That’s a sick setup

1 Like

Kinda like a modular, ortho Candybar

1 Like

11 Likes

Just keeping it simple(and kinda low quality with this poo phone camera :/)

6 Likes

I’m in love, the keyset is wonderful :grinning:

1 Like

Oco got a bunch of different sets they had sub legends stuck on that look pretty cool. Unfortunately, afaik they ordered them & they were made before GMK had moulds for all the different sub legends to be doubleshot. So they all have pad printed sub legends.

SKB60 with PPS Stone,
So industrial

15 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait for mine to come in.

ergo or stock clears?

Ergo clears!

1 Like

I honestly regret not getting on to that GB. I really like the aesthetic.

New cable from Summitcables just came in. HS60, Tofu, Zilent v2 78g and just some AliExpress SA keycaps

3 Likes

JER-mini White Edition, GMK WoB with OG Cherry WoB ISO-DE

5 Likes

I see that you are a big e-white fan :slight_smile:
Seeing this I might consider buying the Polaris 60% in this color.

The TX-CP in the background is some kind of powder coating instead of E-white, thus it’s a bit warmer than the other boards. Almost considered getting the Polaris in white too but went with the yellow instead. Don’t have that color yet :grin:

My friend sold me his old Das II a couple of months ago and I brought it into work today since I realized I hadn’t really used it yet. Thankfully nobody has complained about the noisy MX blues so far :sweat_smile:

I’m a bit surprised that the caps that don’t get much use actually have a pretty good texture to them, despite POM’s reputation for being super smooth. The caps that are a bit more broken in like the home row are considerably smoother than the F-row.

Speaking of the caps, does anyone have tips for cleaning POM? This board is filthy :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Hmmm.

Maybe just the classic mild soap + warm water? I think that does the trick 90% of the time

2 Likes

Warm water and windwow cleaner in a tupperware and shake away. Then put them in a salad spinner with a kitchen towel for an effective quick dry

2 Likes

I am a truer Topre lover now.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what i do with all the old keysets i’ve found :slight_smile: