What is on your desk today?

Dude yeah when I was putting it on I was thinking the triumph would be lit but I don’t have them haha

It looks :ok_hand: as-is.

1 Like

At work with my favorite switches, extreme domes

8 Likes

You find BKE Extremes useable? How did you capture the power of Mjölnir in your fingertips? I would shake your hand if doing so wouldn’t shatter my phalanges into a thousand pieces.

2 Likes

Extremes! Mentalist.

I wrestled through high school and college so I’ve kinda have a caveman’s grip. I needed something heavier to avoid mistyping with the resting fingers. So I gravitated towards heavy switches. I also have boards with novelias, box navies, and ancient grey switches. Honestly, the BKE extremes do loosen up after breaking them in, still snappy but not as punishing.

3 Likes

Extreme domes make my fingers cringe. I put BKE mediums on a RealForce HiPro and it gave me joint pain

awesome color way btw

1 Like

I can confirm this, when I had extremes in my 660C they loosened up considerably after about a weeks worth of good use. They still ended up being a little much for me in the end so I swapped them down to heavies, but I also found the extremes more than useable after breaking in.

1 Like

I moved KAT Milkshake to my nopre board for now and brought out the metropolis deskmat I got ages ago but hadn’t actually used yet. I was kind of iffy on the pastel accents at first but they’re growing on me.

7 Likes

First day back at the office and I brought my most recently built board, which is just super green.

7 Likes

Is it quiet enough for the office? What switches did you put in it?

1 Like

That led color is perfecto for wavez! :+1:

1 Like

So it turns out the best place for MT3 Serika is actually my Rukia

10 Likes

This looks amazingly authentic! Do you know anything about the legends? What input method is it designed for? I’m really curious to learn more about it!

Thanks!

The legends are Hiragana which is just for japanese keyboards in the JIS layout usually. The set was designed my @Zambumon which you can find out more info about here

It has 67g V2 Zealios lubed and filmed. Its more quiet than some of the other boards in the office. We’re pretty loud though anyways and we’ve had a handful of people using MX greens, blues, box jades, and both navies for months at a time without complaints. We even have a clicky razer board user. People talking loudly and shouting around my office are far more disruptive anyhow, so the keyboard noise gets drown out most of the time.

2 Likes

The potato photo doesnt do it justice, both the underside and switch LEDs are both far more green lol. GMK wavez definitely turned out perfect though, and the LEDs look pretty nice with it. Here’s a better photo

6 Likes

wow that’s really green

1 Like

It did turn out incredibly green

1 Like