What is on your desk today?

What!? Where do you work?

Haha, sounds like my office. The default switch is Cherry Blue, so no one takes issue with my lubed linears. And yeah, the ambient noise from other sources definitely over powers any of the keyboards.

2 Likes

I work in IT at a company in the mortgage industry. My team does app and system development, and it gets a bit rowdy/noisy. Other departments in the company don’t take too kindly to loud mech boards. One of my team member’s fiance received call down from HR over cherry browns being too disruptive in her office.

1 Like

Ha! That’s awesome.

1 Like

I enjoy the environment :wink:

1 Like

Serika on PC is pure sex. What a great looking combo.

This is probably going to be on my desk for quite a while…

10 Likes

You mean your desk is gonna be under this for quite a while. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not this desk… I’m moving to Canada, and it’s not coming with. :slight_smile:

I think this looks pretty good.

Just the stock 45s on this one. Stabs and sliders lubed, wheel balance weights added on the inside for extra heft to fool me into thinking it’s better quality than it is. (P.S. it works)

16 Likes

Who needs a desk, with that puppy!

2 Likes

Hi. Great keyboard and exactly the layout I want. Can you share what size is the left shift? Thank you.

1 Like

It looks like a DZ60rgb and the left shift would be 2.25 according to the page for it.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Interesting, I thought that 60% is 15 units in total. Does that mean the above keyboard is 15.25u. Sorry for the additional question, just recently started reading about this stuff.

No. Take a look at the page I linked above. If you scroll down there is a diagram with the size for every key.

1 Like

Thank you, but the diagram shows 1.75u right shift. This guy’s keyboard has a 1u right shift. Maybe he uses this plate that has the option for 2u LS.

Oh my bad, I didn’t notice that. Yeah the left shift is 2u

1 Like

It’s a solderable non-rgb dz60 with a 2u left shift.

2 Likes

Working on my book

11 Likes

“The rabbit hole”?

1 Like