What is on your desk today?

Finally finished my half plate build for my Sirius! I could’ve done a cleaner job on cutting the plate, but all is functional & man does this girl flex! So much so I had to put a sheet of paper in the bottom of the case to keep the PCB from shorting out on the weight, LOL! The Tangies are absolutely lovely too! Super smooth & have a really nice clack to them IMHO. Not sure why some people say they don’t like the sound of them? Lubed up they sound pretty much the same as Alpacas to me? For the switches I swapped in 63.5p springs, lubed the housings & slider with 205g0, & the springs with 105.

14 Likes

This beautiful thing.

TGR x Singa Unikorn, Gat Ink Blacks on a half-plate, Mitolet for purple everything.

11 Likes

I got the missing kits I needed from Milkshake today. I love how it looks with the Sirius.

11 Likes

Setting this thing back up on my work rig because it’s basically the best keyboard I own. This thing is flawless to type on.

11 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

My first built Winghead on my home desk, working like a charm :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Trying out Hammerworks Tulip on my Moon TKL. I have to say it’s very enjoyable to type on!

7 Likes

That is truly a thing of sublime beauty.

1 Like

My old keeb in my new case. 1,35kg alu and steal.

3 Likes

A second Winghead made this WE with a green theme, with his yellow brother in the background :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How do the BSP/HammerWorks keycaps compare to ePBT?

I have heard everything from they are infinitesimally better to they make you ascend to a higher plane of existence beyond the comprehension of us poor ePBT using wretches.

1 Like

Very nice! I built mine with milky gat browns to start, but they were way too light for me. Desoldered and swapped in my og holy pandas. While I was in there, I mounted the plate with some small silicon o-rings on top and bottom. I’m super happy with the results. It sounds absolutely amazing too!

1 Like

It’s an upgrade from ePBT although I would say that ePBT is closing the gap, particularly with legend crispness. Based on my one set, Hammerworks does a better job on the F and J keys, warping and texture.

1 Like

Enjoying the Brutal60 today

11 Likes

Damn that looks good

1 Like

really nice setup. Cable looks great too.

1 Like

My new G A M I N G setup, this board has yellow inks for maximum apms

6 Likes

Sanctuary looks good with that sharp-edged case. Also, that lightweight mouse reminds me of old-school running shoes:

3 Likes

This one has been on my desk for a couple of weeks. Amazing feel.

7 Likes

Interesting.

I’ve actually heard the opposite, that ePBT quality is going downhill. At least in terms of the keycaps themselves. They are allegedly not as good as the Gateron[?] blanks that they were using before. Legending might be getting better, but yeah, the caps are said to be worse.

CRP is the new hotness and I see sets that were like $80 in GB going for $2-300.

1 Like