What is on your desk today?

Hmmm, I’ve bought many ePBT sets over the last 4-5 years and haven’t noticed a major physical change in the molds, and I am familiar with Gateron’s caps. I could have missed something though. The most telling difference I’ve seen is how they manufacture the bottom of the space bar to prevent warping. Gateron has a much better design in my opinion.

Regardless, Hammerworks/BSP is definitely a premium product and I can understand why they are preferred.

2 Likes

True on that rising price of CRP caps. I have the green Hebrew set and I get offers on it all the time around $250 or more consistently. Not bad in my opinion since I bought them right before they became the shit again for under $200

Trying out my new NK65 with BOX Whites and the BoW doubleshot PBT NK_ keycaps.

I’m happy with the quality of this board. It’s nice to add a hot swap to the collection. They keycaps feel great. I don’t know how I feel about the clicky BOX Whites. I’m gonna give them a week and see how it goes.

7 Likes

I generally am not a huge fan of clickies, but once in a while it’s a nice thing to have around imo, some days you just wake up and want that clicc. I think box whites are actually probably my favorite clicky besides maybe zealiostotle.

1 Like

I’m thinking when I’m done with them in this hot swap board I’ll use them to build my CFTKB Romeo. I won’t use a 40% that often so it will be a nice sometimes board.

1 Like

Dang I never heard of that one before, that’s a cute lil dude

1 Like

They say the Tofu is an entry level board, but Everytime I come back to this build it just feels so good! This is an acrylic Tofu with an ano purple aluminum plate, stock BOX reds, and cheap PBT keycaps from AliExpress. It thocks and rocks.

11 Likes

The rose makes the board. Noice.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m really liking these Capsmiths 3D printed roses.

A friend of my sold his house to a guy for cash. The guy that bought it got the cash from selling that exact pair of shoes. Being in Portland, old rare Nikes are in some collectors hands. Dude had o e of the OG Phil Knight pairs that was unworn.

2 Likes

The keyword here is acrylic.
I also have 60& and 65% Tofus and I like them.
Of course, there are better keebs out there, but there’s also a lot worse keebs (with higher price points).
I still think Tofu is an excellent board and nothing to sneeze at.
But then again I don’t care for gatekeeping.

2 Likes

I got a new monitor and the norbaforce lookin fly as ever

7 Likes

I designed my own wrist pad. It was made wrong – wrong length, width, height, slope and even curvature. With proper padding (rubber feet) I managed to make it work. I’m so happy.

7 Likes

Home:

Work:

7 Likes

What tilted base is that for your trackball?

It’s a Best Buy exclusive.

I bought mine directly from Logitech and it had the option to come with the additional base

2 Likes

The most :sparkles: norbaforce on :earth_americas:

17 Likes

Oh lawd

1 Like

That looks wild

1 Like