What is on your desk today?

“Shiny…
Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck
Scrub the deck and make it look shiny…”
:eyes:

2 Likes

Ride eternal, shiny and chrome.

2 Likes

I am stealing this image and posting it elsewhere on a showcase and crediting you… XD

Next question:
Whose your blood bag?

1 Like

U80 milk with mx zilents. Really nice kit. I’d happily buy another. Can’t say that about most boards the day after I finish building them. Ha.

17 Likes

Man, that’s a gorgeous board - the acoustics you mentioned in another post is what makes me want one, though. Nothing quite like a well-dialed functional machine that’s also a show piece. Maybe when gatherings are less of a bad idea we could get a meetup organized somewhere in Tennessee so I can try it out! ; )

2 Likes

Really clean looking build. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Wait, what keyset is that? 9009? The alphas look much whiter and the mods look more gray… :thinking:

Looks damn good.

1 Like

GMK Muted

Still cannot believe with all of the rerun sets that this one hasn’t come back. It looks good on pretty much any board I own.

1 Like

I should have known. With how old that set is, I’m surprised the keys aren’t polished to a mirror shine by now.
a

Of course I had to bring this bad boy into the office today!

12 Likes

Using the Planck as a work board.

6 Likes

Using my JetVan today with trash backspace

6 Likes

q u a l i t y trash

2 Likes

Objectively dope keyboard aside, this image has a gestalt that gives me the Gioconda smile. It’s dat juxtaposition:

• Une Baguette
  • Crown-Jewel-Grade Enclosure
  • Zinc Bling Caps (illuminated in Matrix-green)
  • Small-Roaster Coffee (bet it’s good af too)
  • Super Hi-Tech War-less Charger (pioneered in 1894)
  • Lenovo Mouse w/ no pad on a white surface (user possesses much chill)
  • [ REDACTED ]

I am not a photo-realistic oil painter - but if I were, this would so be my next subject.

1 Like

I’m glad you got some enjoyment out of my pic haha. Now I kinda want to get a painting of it done… I might have to look into that

Savage65 arrived from the seller on r/mm.

Very nice board. I am a tactile person and decided to try lubed, Gat Black Inks. It feels like I am typing on a cloud. However, I don’t know if I can adjust to it. I will also have to try some other profile caps on it before I decide to sell it.

OSA keycaps have a very gentle sculpt. I don’t know that I like it I think I prefer more sculpt. So far my impression of OSA Sleeves is pretty neutral.

2 Likes

Have you tried MDA? How would you compare it to OSA sleeves, if you have?

I like MDA and now I’m considering OSA too.

2 Likes

That’s OSA Sleeves? That looks great! Think I might have to pick up a set.

1 Like

Decided to drive the MHKB S-class today

11 Likes

I still regret not getting one of those

1 Like