What order are you most excited to have arrive?

I have decent amount of orders from not holding back, and I figured most people in the community are in the same “predicament.” Thought it would be interesting to hear what people are most excited to get in their mail that they have ordered!

Mine is the SA Laser Alphas/Ortho Text I ordered for my 50%

3 Likes

I don’t have a lot on order anymore but I am looking forward to SA Laser and the Laser ALT Keyboard. I just hope it doesn’t have any of the usual Massdrop issues.

3 Likes

It’s delayed a month already :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I’m excited for GMK First Love! I also got an order of DSA Magical Girl for my GF but i honestly forgot about it until… just now.

3 Likes

Forgot I ordered that set too. Thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

Right now I would have to say mt E6.5 is what I am most anxious to have ship out & get. It’ll be my first truly high end (>$400) kit, I picked it out to match with GMK Jamon (Dark red WKL case, brass plate, eblack/dark red weight, & white name tags), & even got a batch of trash pandas & Halo clear stems to complete the look. I know endgame is a lie, but this will be endgame with high end kits for me for awhile LOL!

I also got a GMK Oblivion v2 (Git base, oblivion cadet, hagoromo cadet, & spacebars) & GMK Korean Beige add on kit on order I’m looking pretty forward too. Oblivion v2 will replace Jamon on my RedScarfII+ ver.c so Jamon can get moved onto my E6.5. Then I think the Korean beige kit will pair well with almost all my Cherry profile kits so that’ll fun to mix & match with!

1 Like

SA Leviathan. It is just a few weeks out and I am so so excited.

2 Likes

Between the u80, Thermal and lubrigante I have on order, I’m going to go with the Thermal. I really want to see what the typing experience is all about.

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple it’s hard to choose between, but I’ll probably go with the Noxary 280, it’s gonna be an awesome big keyboard. Honorable mention def goes to modern m0110, that’s gonna be a sick one.

1 Like

Probably the Kepler. I hope it works!

THE BRAND NEW MODEL F KEYBAORD STILL ACCEPTING EARLY BIRD ORDERS ORDER BY THE END OF THE MONTH

My 2016 early Christmas present to myself. Soon™️

5 Likes

I have nothing on order.

I feel like such a fraud posting here, but I think I have enough keyboards to last me for the rest of my life.

I still like the hobby and the people in it, but I think I’m done after I get the Espectro built. It was kind of a leftover board I initially bought for my brother-in-law, but it had too many issues for me to gift, so he got an NYM96 instead.

I’m just rolling forward on inertia at this point.

6 Likes

Satisfaction 75 for me. Rotary encoder, OLED, and VIA support? Yes, please. Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

The only thing I have on order is a Gothic70 kit. Never tried a layout like that and I’m pretty excited for it.

1 Like

I got a couple coming, probably most excited for my first Rama board(M60)

but currently also excited about and expecting

• Sirius
  • Klippe
  • GMK Olive

I think I’m done for the rest of the year, my wallet is like :exploding_head:

3 Likes

+1 for sirius and klippe

1 Like

GMK Olive and U-80… Lumina I hope?

3 Likes

Godspeed, LuminaKB.

3 Likes

I regretted not getting one at the time, but now…

1 Like

I pray for the start of the GB for the Ogre