What order are you most excited to have arrive?

Its not really a long wait but im exited about zfrontiers morgie rie low profile board. It will be my first low profile and also my first bluetooth board at the same time. Also the first with a ceramic finish. So many firsts i cant wait. Also the price was so reasonable i didnt even feel bad for the impulse buy which now that i think of it is another first for me :joy:

2 Likes

I recently ordered two keycap sets:

• MT3 Serika by @Zambumon:
    • I’m eager to test this profile as I already love SA spherical top.
    • Huge work on the fonts with great results.
    • Not a yellow addict but on this set it is beautoful.
  • GMK VOB by @hineybush:
    • Don’t have any GMK set yet and want to try.
    • The colorway is great, I dig it.
    • Like the yellow before, I’m surprised to like violet :smiley:
    • Great price for a GMK set.

These two will be perfect for my next keyboard project :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. DSS Dolch keycaps from PMK
  2. Novelkeys Nolive cream switches
2 Likes

At least Telestron seems to be making good progress with the GB as best he can after the big manufacturing snafu. I hope that this teaches him everything he needs to know for a hopeful Lumina round 2…

2 Likes

Sirius and GMK Nines

3 Likes

GMK Skiidata, TKC Candybar and Rama Works U80-A.

3 Likes

Yeah I think if round two happens I’d probably be in for it

2 Likes

EPBT Kuro/Shiro
Hyper Red Noxary T60
5MM poly plate
Wilba.tech WT60-D

2 Likes

I have a Lunar arriving tomorrow, but want to send it out to Cerakote to something other than space gray. So that’s pushed off by a few months now.

It’ll be my first custom, and I can’t wait to try typing on these orange Alps.

4 Likes

Forgot until I checked too, my Dwarf Factory hippo artisan shipped with the first wave so I’m waiting on that. It’ll be my first artisan!

1 Like

I got my hippo a little while ago. I think it’s well done but the details are very tricky to see at this scale, as opposed to seeing it blown up on a screen. I need to take a photo of it. Which do you get? Mine was Coral

1 Like

I got the cyberpunk DOM profile to semi-match with my SA Laser set when it comes in. I also just bought a Project Key Space Skull in the hyperfuse colorway on r/mm that wont match perfectly but will be good enough to use on the same board.

GMK Wavez. Very curious as to how the colors turned out.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, my Xeno would probably the top candidate right now.

2 Likes

@Lesbian @dwarflemur I wouldnt hold your breath for a Lumina round 2 from Tes; he is likely exiting the keyboard world when he is done.

There is too much I am waiting on. Many keycap sets, but those will show up when they will. I am one of the people waiting on a brass base Lumina, still holding out hope for that. And my rose gold Xeno. No firm dates for either yet.

As far as what is actually on its way to me, really looking forward to getting my e6.5 very soon, and a j01. Should also have a cerakote job finished on a ca66 soon…

3 Likes

That’s such a shame. Hopefully someone else can take the spirit of the Lumina and, you know, actually make it.

1 Like

Same with the E6.5, did you get your shipping bill yet? I still haven’t got mine, although I did ask E on Discord if it was cool for me to pay it on Fri. So he probably isn’t gonna send me it till later this week.

I have not gotten mine yet, but I was in the shipping group that popped up yesterday. I assume he will get to it soon. Once done their shipping is very fast.

1 Like

MT3 Susuwatari!

…well, eventually…

So, in the mean-time, GMK Nines.

1 Like

Xeno is a myth.

2 Likes