What order are you most excited to have arrive?

Southpaw fullsize. Shipping from China to the designer was Soon™ a little over a month ago and we haven’t heard anything from him since. He mentioned that my custom anodization didn’t really come out well so I’ve been looking at powder coating options in case it really doesn’t match my keyset.

The good news is that it looks like it will (hopefully!) arrive less than a year later than the original estimate, which would be pretty rare for one of reconsiderit’s GBs.

2 Likes

I’m really bummed on some of the misses I had in terms of GB’s this year but my haul so far has me pretty excited for Nov./Dec.

• I have a board with Caustic_Custom_Anodizing (I really can’t wait for this board)
  • SA Olivia
4 Likes

I’ve been traveling for work, so I have a few things not even in the mail, but waiting for me back home; a B stock aquaria, some switches, and a third package that I’m not even sure what it is (I think Fjells have been shipping?)

Same, been looking forward to my Model F for at least a year now.

I got two keyboards in the mail yesterday that I have been paitently waiting for - happy they finally arrived.

Today I saw a picture of DSA Scientific and remembered that I have that on order too! Hope it arrives soon.

3 Likes

Oh man, starting to get hyped, my E-6.5 is in the mail! Should have it sometime next week, hopefully early in the week. So I gotta question for everybody. I went with the dark red alum. case with a brass full plate, e-black & dark red weight, & e-white name tags.

This board has a alum waffet (I think the was colors name, can’t remember 100%, but it was a weird one) colored half plate, but should give a better ideal of what mine will look like. The question is, what switches do you think would look better on this build? Holy Trash Pandas with clear stems or MD HPs with clear stems? I’m leaning towards the Trash Pandas since the white housing of the MD HPs doesn’t look too good to me with Halo clear stems. The True stems are out of the question as I think the salmon color they are would kill all the color matching I’ve done so this board hopefully matches really well with all parts.

2 Likes

Trash Pandas for sure

2 Likes

I gotta say, red pandas with the clear stems would be awesome, but if you don’t have them they’d probably be pretty hard to get.

2 Likes

Definitely leaning toward them!

I had the same thought & I do have some loose Red pandas still (around 20 unused I think) with plenty of Halo clear stems. I could also strip the Red Pandas + clear stems out of my Redscarf & move them over to the E6.5. Then I had a kinda crazy thought of maybe mixing in the extra unsoldered red pandas I got with the trash pandas, like in a checkerboard pattern if I have enough maybe? I definitely want to do something special for this board as it will be my first true high end custom, gonna have to think on your guys advice.

Thanks for the feedback guys! :metal:

I’ve never seen anything like that, would be hella rad lol. A simpler option could be red alphas and the red alphas.

1 Like

Consider: trash bottom, red top. Take a page out of… whatever the hell @donpark is doing with his.

2 Likes

MT3 Serika. All the colorway goodness with less shine.

1 Like

Both my order of Mint YOK’s and Halo Trues are coming tomorrow with my new hotswap DZ60 to replace the one I bricked.

1 Like

How did you brick it?

By brick I meant dog made my drop and break off several diodes when I was putting creams in it. She didn’t get any treats after that…

Cerakoted CA66!? :heart:

1 Like

Modern M0110, and its finally arriving tomorrow after a 14 month wait.

2 Likes

Whoa, congratulations!! That has been a hell of a GB - happy you’re getting a board soon.

I’m waiting to get back my Lunar AEK 65% from a local Cerakoting shop, as well as my first set of soldering tools. I already have JP AEK caps and stabs, orange Alps, and two PCBs (just in case), so when those things arrive I can build my first custom board in late October!

1 Like

soon, hopefully. Another wild color.

Zfrontier has significant problems with the RIE boards that will probably delay my wait for two more months at least. They have less than 50% ready to ship products and will ship to the chinese market first. I hope its there in time for Christmas :sweat_smile: