What order are you most excited to have arrive?

Thanks! I’m really looking forward to getting it today.

What color are you getting your Lunar cerakoted? That sounds like its going to be an awesome build, you’ll have to post some pictures when its all put together!

1 Like

I’m really excited for my IMK Corne cases, which should be arriving sometime in the next week.

2 Likes

H-400! This post has an example pic. What did you get in the mail today? - #1204 by breakbeatzors

1 Like

Some cables (my first custom ones!) from a flash sale that SummitCables did should be arriving soon.

With regards to my group buys, though, the Lubrigante is now shipping, so I’m really looking forward to that. GMK Dots is also up there.

1 Like

Excited to get some mint YOKs and, hopefully, when Phoenix stems get here, make some Zandas and Pandastotles.

3 Likes

Cyberpunk AF…

1 Like

Still not here yet… the wait is killing me.

Finally managed to source a KBD19X and some keycaps for a build to my SO. I’ve kept some Linjär switches for this build as well.

Keycaps will be KAT Milkshake (I really wanted these myself, but buying more keyboard stuff is for after my paternal leave) so not sure when they’ll arrive.

1 Like

I am finally ordering a USB-C to Mini-USB adapter so I can actually use my 10 different custom USB-C cables collecting dust for my JJ50.

2 Likes

As of recent; surprisingly I’m a bit excited about the Tai-Hao Cubic WoB set on Novelkeys

set; use promo code “Halloween” for 5% off :wink:

I’m excited because I’ve always wanted to try out cubic, but I never wanted to deal with their poor compatibility. Now it looks like they finally added some minimal compatibility to make this set usable for enthusiasts! I’ll have to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

Also while it has already arrived, I’m also excited to build up a board with my YOK purple trash pandas. They feel quite nice in the hand and I bet they’ll feel even nice once I spring swap and get through lubing them.

2 Likes

Question about Tai-Hao Cubic as a profile - is this what most of their sets use or is there something different about it?

Most of their sets are standard OEM profile. Cubic is kind of their own alteration on the OEM profile which has been met with mixed reviews (mostly positive though).

Based on pictures it looks kinda like an in-between of Cherry profile and OEM profile

1 Like

I’m more or less right there with you. I still have several boards rolling in but I’m hitting saturation point where unless it’s totally unique like the Thermal I’m going to sit out future GBs.

I’m looking forward to finally getting the modern M0110 and the Kishsaver New Model F.

2 Likes

I am extremely excited for my miniUSB to USB-C adapter board from SpaceCat to convert my JJ50. I may order another and convert my keeblade as well, but we will have to see how confident I am after the first experiment.

1 Like

Also excited that ePBT Kuro Shiro should be shipping semi-soon. I’ll finally be able to turn my keeblade into a weeblade

1 Like

Waiting patiently for GMK Wavez, it’s a nice little intersection between my 2 favorite hobbies (audio/keebs).

Also have to say I’m pretty keen to get my hands on the Percent Volt, it’s one of the most interesting TKL designs I’ve seen for a while.

2 Likes

With Drop finally stocking the Preonic I have a chance to get a better 50% ortho as well as my first acrylic. I am almost foaming at the mouth to throw my Holy Mint Pandas and Purple Pandas in it.

1 Like

Waiting on some of the milky-bottom/transparent-top GSUS switches I bought to arrive from Australia, to round out my growing collection of panda housings to be stuffed with zeal stems or phoenix stems and aftermarket springs.

Also, my M0llY.

Oh snap - just got shipping notification for Nines.

1 Like

I just placed an order for a small prototype macropad, so I am VERY excited to see how the quality is! Now I just need to work out the circuit board.

3 Likes