Whats on your plate today

Thanks to deshipu for the title idea.

My second hobby after Keebs is cooking and of course eating so maybe there is others here that have the same likes.

Come share your plates and maybe ideas.

We BBQ last night. I made the marinades for the chicken myself was pretty good.

19 Likes

This all looks mad delicious… that caprese salad tho :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It was gone the fastest sooo good with blueberries and raspberries

2 Likes

Always nice to meet a fellow vegetarian!

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Next time you’re grilling this recipe is a big fav: Mexican Roadside Chicken

1 Like

Lubed topre!

:rofl:

That looks so good.

Wow, my joke goes unnoticed :cry:

Had some eggsalad and sourdough a few days ago with some french cheese on top.

9 Likes

Some pasta and sauce I made :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

That looks divine! I make pasta in summers so it can proper dry. What’s your egg flour ratio?

1 Like

It’s always summer in California :wink:

I’ve been doing 2 cups flour/2 eggs and 4 yolks but I kind of want to see if I can experiment and get something I’m happy with with less yolks because it’s annoying to have to find something to do with lots of whites

1 Like

I do 1 egg per 100 grams but felt it’s not yellow enough I’ll try more yolk

1 Like

This recipe is a good reference, I have a family recipe from my grandpa/mom but it calls for semolina and bread flour which I don’t usually keep around so I more or less use that one

1 Like

What’s in the sauce?

1 Like

An Italian sausage I had left over from something else, some ground lamb, a couple shallots, several cloves of garlic, a dash red pepper flakes and black pepper, and a 28oz can of tomatoes, cooked down for a few hours while I made the pasta/ did other stuff. No real recipe and not exactly traditional but still great

1 Like

Sounds tasty!

Made naan today and man that’s tasty

10 Likes

Damn that looks great, mind sharing your recipe? whenever I make naan at home it always comes out a little flat.

2 Likes