Who else likes to make keycap mock-ups for fun?

So I had a friend render the ligt set with custom colors (with incorrect font), what do you guys think?

A friend in the Swedish MK community noted that it looks like a box of makeup, GMK Rouge Palette? :smiley: I will also render some more sets and see if people like it, perhaps move on to an IC!

KLE render:

I like it! Although, I’d be a bit worried about the contrast between legends and cap colour on the mods.

GMK Keebelline

Seems fine in KLE-renderer, but yeah the actual render does spark some doubts. I will tweak it some and see what I can come up with.

Threw together this pink-and-grey colourway, taking some inspiration from the uniforms of the wait staff at a restaurant I went to last night

1 Like

necro for my ugly baby boy, GMK Dirty Swimming Pool

1 Like

Thanks for the links. That’s time I will never get back–nice distraction. :slight_smile:

I guess this would be my proposed endgame–in a black case. Nothing fancy but I got to keep my beloved PrintScreen. I did shrink down some keys (backspace, enter, etc.) to save on some space. Since it’s something that would never be a reality, I figured it would be fun to see it rendered.