Zambumon Jules

Nicely done with these quick mockups! I was trying to visualize this exact scenario and now I don’t have to do the work myself :wink:

1 Like

Yep, that’s pretty much exactly how I was picturing it. I think the copper goes quite nicely with the green. I think Jamón would probably look pretty good as well.

1 Like

Thanks & you are welcome, :wink: Sir!

Please, don’t judge me :face_with_head_bandage: :wink:

3 Likes

Just bought an Ouro. No idea what keyset to put on it, but I figure I won’t need to worry about that until next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it just me or did they update the product page to remove any mention of “copper” in relation to the Ouro color? I don’t think I just imagined that, but it is now called “Dark Gold” which is a bit less appealing to me somehow. Although I guess the color itself won’t change.

Rama mixed up the terms. Ouro literally means gold.

1 Like

Good luck on the project! I love the smooth lines.

1 Like

Just got a DHL shipping notice from Rama. This and the Zenith are all I ordered, and my Rama account says this is fulfilled. So… shipped?!

4 Likes

Yep shipping for Jules has started! Haven’t got my shipping notice yet, but hoping I’ll get it soon!

1 Like

What color did you get? And do you have plans for a build yet?
I got black and I think I wanna use JWK moss switches. We shall see. For caps, Im thinking Dualshot, ASCII, or Space Cadet.

2 Likes

That sounds nice, particularly with Dualshot I’d say personally! I went with the Ouro (brown) color cause it was the first brown KB I ever seen. I’m thinking of pairing it with GMK Dandy (green base) or GMK Wasabi. For switches I’m thinking I might use either Invyr V1 PE stems in Gat black bottom/Milky top housings or I might use the Hippos I just got. Not 100% on the switches though cause I got a ton I haven’t had a chance to put in a board yet. Pewters might be a good option too & match the color scheme!

Dandy would look really nice, I bet.

1 Like

I actually ordered the Dandy base not the green Daisy base kit so it’ll be the creamy white with green legends, now that I double checked. I think they’ll both go well with the Ouro color, but I remember thinking that creamy almost with hint of yellow white would go best. I kinda specifically bought Dandy for my Jules LOL, well I would’ve got it anyways cause it’s a banger & Sour is really cool dude I like to support, but the Ouro Jules was my first thought when I saw Dandy.

Shipping started last week. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing mine (team ouro).

1 Like

Got it. Haven’t had a chance to open it, but it’s at my house. :clap:

2 Likes

Lucky, I still haven’t even got my shipping info yet. Sadge… :cry:

1 Like

Potato pic

Nice and easy to build (hotswap). There’s something slightly odd about it though. I’ll wait to see if anyone else notices.

Happy with it :blush:

5 Likes

That looks great! I’m waiting for my Ouro to ship. Thankful I went with the fixed plate.

I’m staying tuned to see what you find/found odd about it.