Zambumon Jules

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I got my Jules a few days ago and finally put it together today. Honestly I was very close to selling it without even building it, since Nautilus Nightmares didn’t quite turn out as expected, and the very long delay on Jules combined with how Rama handled their issues kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. But it’s a nice board and actually looks pretty dang cool with NN. I’ve never used VIA before, but it was by far the easiest way to program a keyboard I’ve used, so that’s also a plus.

As a side note, Nautilus Nightmares really is a nightmare to photograph. All of my cameras make the modifiers look straight-up blue, which is definitely not how they look in person. But my attempts at color correction definitely aren’t that much better. I spent way too long today trying to take a photo that really captured the colors, with little luck.

9 Likes

This looks great! I’m enviously looking at everyone’s builds as I wait for my order that was affected by the plate.

In terms of getting more accurate colours, the [Color Checker Passport](ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 (MSCCPP-B) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PNCPZ8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_VBZR13VTFYA47DK1CKDE) has probably been the most useful photography accessory I’ve used.

1 Like

For me, I think the delay associated with COVID supply chain disruptions combined with how RAMA decided to handle the QC failure got the best of me. The board does look bangin’, and I hope that those the chose to accept delivery enjoy their product.

1 Like

Finally! :grinning::metal:

5 Likes