Zambumon Verne: custom TKL keyboard

No White or Silver??

How much is shipping cost to South Korea?

Roughly…

Last time I checked it was around 60 EUR. All packages will be tracked and insured.

1 Like

oh… good.

I will participate, saying that shipping is possible to Korea including shipping cost.

There are some countries where shipping is very problematic, like Brazil or Russia, because of their customs, and shipping when they arrive to the country. South Korea shouldn’t be a problem.

This keyboard kit looks extremely good, can’t wait for the raffle!

any idea when the raffle will be?

When everything is sorted out. Don’t worry, I will announce it with enough time.

2 Likes

That blue one with GMK TA90 (Triumph Adler) coming later this year… perfection!

Where will it be announced? I was watching this for a bit and am also interested aswell

It will be announced here, on my website and geekhack.

RE:Group Buy

I’ve juggling many things simulatenously so for now I can’t give you an ETA of when I’ll do a group buy, perhaps it could be a 2 weeks, or maybe a month or more. If there’s going to be a delay, it will be this one.

So, if it wasn’t obvious, I’ve already have the boards and PCBs with me. I fronted the production for all the keyboard parts many months ago and this is the reason why the group buy has limited quantities. While this is risky, I took this approach because this way I could assure people that they would be getting what they were paying for, and that I could make sure of that.

Since I have the boards, I’ve already inspected them all. Overall, they all the red and grey boards are good, and aside one or two none present any major issues. However, I wasn’t happy at all with the blue keyboards, as they don’t have the anodization requested and many units present a very noticeable color mismatch. This is why earlier this month I announced that I wasn’t going to offer initially Nautilus Blue Vernes.

My current plan for those boards is to strip the anodization and powder coat them. As I’m writing these lines there’s a local factory working on a sample for me. Keep in mind that those boards are probably going to be more expensive.

13 Likes

Don’t feel too bad in taking the risk Zambummon, you have at least one buyer right here

:wink:

Any updates? GMK JamĂłn will be arriving in June. Need Verne in JamĂłn red to match it :wink:

A blue case to match the strikers?