2023 BFCM sales? Post them here!

they do have WOB alpha in stock, only BOW alpha that is sold out. it’s a freaking long drop-down menu because of the many kits x 2 colourways, just have to scroll down

1 Like

RGBKB’s deals are up:

The BFCM Sale is live! Get 25% off your entire order from now until Nov 27th!
https://www.rgbkb.net/

The new V2 plates for Sol 3 are out, with the rubber inner layer and 25% thinner bottom steel plate.
Sol 3 Case Plates
Please be aware that magnetic tenting kits will ship in January 2024.

2 Likes

NovelKeys BFCM sale is live now. 40% off almost everything including clearance. Just nabbed NK Cherry Stone for $30 ($39 after taxes/shipping).

3 Likes

Yuri
I’m trying be somewhat responsible with my spending this BF/CM, so I didn’t grab Skydata also. But I couldn’t pass up Yuri for $62! Now just need to find someone that has TX AP stabs on sale… Although Divinikey still has TX rev.3 stabs on a deep discount so I can always grab a few packs of them. :thinking:

4 Likes

Milktooth has a sale going - almost posted this in heads-ups too because they have some unusually low prices on a few switches I’ve had on on my list for some time:

Lowest I’ve ever seen these; on my radar for being one of the first POK-stemmed switches, and a generally great clacky linear.

Also the lowest price I’ve ever seen on these - yes, 76 cents is a full 44 less than usual. :upside_down_face: These are special for being the first MX switch to feature a PBT housing, and they’re still some of the most harsh and punchy tactiles you can get. EDIT: d’oh, these sold out :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait wait wait… where the heck did they get these? They’ve been out of circulation for years. :stuck_out_tongue: EDIT 2: Ha, apparently I bought the last of these >.>

“Jupiter Banana” was not on my bingo card for word pairings I thought I’d read today… apparently the Jupiter series is a collab between Gateron and Keychron. POIs include factory lube that’s probably not unlike the G-Pro treatment, and a diffuser intended to diffuse a bit more than their standard one. The series includes Reds, Browns, and these things, which appear to be top-bump tactiles with short travel.

4 Likes

Apexkeyboards sale here:

2 Likes

Very annoyed even though the Disarray isn’t listed as a limited door buster it looks like they already removed the 40% off. I also would have grabbed one.

SwitchOddities has 24% off all switch samples with code BLACKFRIYAY, only valid for today and ends at 11:59PM CST

4 Likes

Hundreds of items including keyboards, keycaps, cables, switches, switch testers, modding accessories, and more are currently on sale for Black Friday at

https://flashquark.com

Is there anything on our site that you want to see discounted that isn’t yet?
Let me know with a reply and I’ll see what we can do! :slight_smile:

Sales go through 11/30.

5 Likes

Teradrive looks great! Tough time deciding between that and dualshot 2 for a gray set. The Teradrive deskmat is great though.

With the discount applying to clearance items, the Box75 is down to $240 from its group buy price of $550.

4 Likes

30%off from FRI to MON. code: BLACKFRIDAY

4 Likes

Just got some AVA poron gaskets and knobs (I’ve meant to order for months) from the sale, fastest shipping I’ve had in a long time and got some bonus stickers in the box!

5 Likes

The purple BBOX 60% is $9 on sale at Novelkeys. Kind of a crazy low price.

4 Likes

Maybe we should just turn this into a regular deals thread? TKC has a bunch of sets on sale with free extension kits (add them to the cart to see the sale):

SP Keyboards also has some deals: On Sale – SPKeyboards

Thinking about getting BRED from TKC but I want to know what kinda texture/smoothness it has

3 Likes

Ahh, thank you for sharing this. I’ve been wanting a white on grey set ever since I laid my eyes on GMK ASCII, and that JTK 404 Base set for $47 is perfect :pray:

3 Likes

Im at work right now but I got 2 IFK sets so I can let you know what the texture is for sure later. I haven’t used them in forever so I cant remember if they’re the PBT caps I got that are fairly rough or super smooth. Its one of the two though, I’m thinking rougher & that tea set made by Milkway I think is the smooth one? I’ll let you know for sure when I get home.

1 Like

@TimeDoctor Just got in & checked my IFK Sanctuary Rebirth set. IFK’s caps are fairly rough, not sandpaper rough but definitely the roughest feeling PBT caps I got. Can’t say if they are still like that but I’d imagine Bred would have the same texture as Sanctuary since they were made at the same time. So if you like caps with more texture these are for you, if you prefer smoother felling caps I’d skip on it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for checking! Definitely going to skip them since I’ve been firmly in camp smooth for a while, even though I appreciate the look of BRED and Sanctuary otherwise.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like