Abs mt3

So I guess SA has been dethroned. I donno, I still think SPs Snow Cap is one of the best sets I’ve ever tried - think chonky high quality PBT :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’d say yes with an asterisk; there are some manufacturing issues with some of these recent runs that I didn’t see on Susuwatari. As long as they iron those out I think this is a pretty legendary profile, but I’m currently on derped set #2 of BoW; some legends didn’t form correctly and look really bad while most keys are fine (excellent, even).

5 Likes

Gotta get on that 2077 hype train.

1 Like

Community pls

slow down with these tasty keysets

my wallet cannot take this

Seriously though there are so many aesthetically pleasing sets on the horizon… I’m just happy the world will have ever more gorgeous (and pleasant to use) input devices - no small thanks to MT3.

6 Likes

Crazy to think how limited this were even just 2 years ago

2 Likes

Same… I want moar, but I can’t keeb up with more!

1 Like

Someone should start a keyset box subscription startup. Pay once a month/quarter/whatever, and the get keysets delivered to you on the regular.

6 Likes

Does this fit here?

6 Likes

I sure hope so. :3 Oblivion would look mighty tasty in this profile.

I’d also love to see something like Chocolatier as well, if maybe a little darker in color - say, like Commodore 64 keys.

I want these colors in MT3 so bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just a bump to let folks know Drop is doing short a buy-one-get-one sale on some of the ABS MT3 sets:

8 Likes

I want Dasher but have 0 use for it cause no MX boards, seeing if a coworker wants to go halvesies with me…

I wouldn’t mind getting BoW, but I don’t need any of the others. Wish they would have just dropped the price instead

4 Likes

Definitely tempted but I think I’ll try to hold out to see if there are any holiday savings because I don’t think I can justify two MT3 sets, even if the value is there.

2 Likes

Woah, great deal; as tempting as it is though, definitely waiting for the newer sets like Dusk and Skiidata to be included in such a deal.

2 Likes

Ever since Matt30 announced MT3 Retro I have been holding out for that set.

Since SP SA Retro never appeared as promised I hope the MT3 materializes next year.

4 Likes

I am a simple man that usually only pick cherry profile. But a friend who recently got into keyboard wants to try mt3 cyber, so I am getting the WoB

2 Likes

If they could bring back 3277 at a discount or 2-for-1, I would buy it.

I need those gray alphas. Susuwatari might be too dark.

Thanks for the heads up! Checking with a buddy of mine to combine our purchases :slight_smile:

3277 is back and in stock, but at full price. No two for one for the New Kids on the Block.

1 Like