[GB] the Heavy Grail, a Norbauer housing for the HHKB

Alas, the factory charges pretty high color lot fees, and two colors was already one more than I had intended until I got peer-pressured into adding pink. :sweat_smile: FWIW, the plate color is fairly minimally visible with the keycaps installed, so it’s a fairly subtle thing.

1 Like

The shape of my keyboards is the logo. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Veracity Steel obtained!

4 Likes

Wil the Pro 2 case fit a hasu controller?

The profile of the Hasu and the original Pro2 controller are identical, so it should.

SO stoked. Just going with k2.

Is there an ETA on shipping? Q3 next year?

Ignore that! Just finished reading the product page ha

1 Like

For anyone who has a Pro 2 and is contemplating grabbing a Hasu controller:

The Pro 2 case won’t have the usb hub.

To turn on BT with the Hasu controller you want easy access to one of the usb openings.

pics of Hasu in pro 2:

BT switch on left, nothing sticks out past the recessed opening.

1 Like

@norbauer which silencers did you use in the video?

They were sent to me by Deskeys.

1 Like

Would the Enigma Black bespoke option finish resemble the ones from the Norbaforce Touch, or the ones from the Heavy-6?

It would be an exact match for the rear cover plate image shown at the bottom of the Heavy Grail product description.

2 Likes

Ordered mine in K2 with the pink plate. Now it’s just a matter of managing my patience. So excited to finally own a Norbauer housing for my favorite keyboard :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ordered the Aperture with white plate. Now, the actual wait begins! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fun fact, your logo kind of looks like the Chinese character 用 (yours has an extra vertical line), the Chinese word means “to use” which is kinda fitting. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thank you, Ryan!
Order confirmed!

I’m super grateful and excited! :grin:

4 Likes

Okay, I’ve had to hold a few “come to jesus” meetings with my conscience, but I beleive I’m getting veracity steel, pink plate, Pro 3 (blank black caps)

7 Likes

I am torn between veracity steel and k2. Will, there be any sound/feel difference between them or will it just be a difference in aesthetics and weight?

2 Likes

Was very excited to see the email this morning. Now just need to ponder K2 vs VHS vs Aperture for a couple of days. Hmmmm

2 Likes

@norbauer, which caps did you use for the K2 pictures?