[IC] EnjoyPBT Slate

Still waiting on news for samples

Should have the samples in the next 10-14 days

Thank you for the update.

no prob, trying to keep it to at least weekly even if there’s little/no news

So the R1 of EnjoyPBT Black On White (soon to be shipped) is based on the “old” legends design?

Are you planning on bringing more EnjoyPBT sets in coop with kbdfans in the future?

No. BoW is the first set to use @gok’s new, adjusted legends. 9009 R3 and Slate will be following soon.

maybe in the future, unsure at the time being

Any updates?

Nope. Was last told “next week” for the sample on Sept. 7.

I know I am way late on this, but I’m in assuming 1.75 (Tada68) and extra 2.25 shift (FC660M) keys. A 1.25 Fn key would be nice also. (I couldn’t tell from pics if those were included).

If you zoom in a bit, you can see that those’re’ll included

Sounds good, I’ll keep an eye out for the GB :slight_smile:

Image sent to me from kbdfans. The rshift is the wrong key (caps lock legend), but here’s a good idea of how it will turn out. I should have the samples arriving this week.

Looks nice, though I had it in my head that the alphas would be a bit darker. Thanks for the update.

Neutral set, I’m always in. That pic looks awesome.

The pipe key legend looks a bit too far left, it almost falls of the key. :slight_smile:
I know the spacing to the left is really tight, but that is a bit too much.

Man, even in that lighting the look of the surface of those caps just makes me want to touch them.

I’ll compare to my many GMK caps upon arrival and have any adjustments made.

The fact that you’re using the other capslock for the right shift made me chuckle :slight_smile:

:wink: