[IC] EnjoyPBT Slate

Still waiting on news for samples

3 Likes

Should have the samples in the next 10-14 days

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

no prob, trying to keep it to at least weekly even if thereā€™s little/no news

So the R1 of EnjoyPBT Black On White (soon to be shipped) is based on the ā€œoldā€ legends design?

Are you planning on bringing more EnjoyPBT sets in coop with kbdfans in the future?

No. BoW is the first set to use @gokā€™s new, adjusted legends. 9009 R3 and Slate will be following soon.

3 Likes

maybe in the future, unsure at the time being

Nope. Was last told ā€œnext weekā€ for the sample on Sept. 7.

4 Likes

I know I am way late on this, but Iā€™m in assuming 1.75 (Tada68) and extra 2.25 shift (FC660M) keys. A 1.25 Fn key would be nice also. (I couldnā€™t tell from pics if those were included).

If you zoom in a bit, you can see that thoseā€™reā€™ll included

1 Like

Sounds good, Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the GB :slight_smile:

Image sent to me from kbdfans. The rshift is the wrong key (caps lock legend), but hereā€™s a good idea of how it will turn out. I should have the samples arriving this week.

8 Likes

Looks nice, though I had it in my head that the alphas would be a bit darker. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Neutral set, Iā€™m always in. That pic looks awesome.

The pipe key legend looks a bit too far left, it almost falls of the key. :slight_smile:
I know the spacing to the left is really tight, but that is a bit too much.

Man, even in that lighting the look of the surface of those caps just makes me want to touch them.

1 Like

Iā€™ll compare to my many GMK caps upon arrival and have any adjustments made.

2 Likes

The fact that youā€™re using the other capslock for the right shift made me chuckle :slight_smile:

:wink:

Yeah reading is OP - I shouldnā€™t be on the forum while at work, lol.

However, the image does look good. The pipe symbol reminds me of an old tandy computer my dad had when I was kid (the way the legend is really close to the border).

The only legend that looks funky is the octothorpe, but I really think thatā€™s just the angle of the photo making it look weird, lol.