[IC] the Heavy Grail: a Norbauer housing for the HHKB

Time to sell the car

8 Likes

I can’t F’ing wait, I hope I dont miss out on this. going to check keebtalk every few hours lol

2 Likes

The GB is nigh!!! repent!!!

1 Like

We need a teaser pic :wink:

3 Likes

group buy imminent :eyes:

I’m ready!

Will there be an option to add case felt during the group buy, or would it be after the group buy like the Norbaforce case felt?

2 Likes

AAAA i’m so excited! Hopefully a day more so my paycheck comes in and it hurts just a little less :wink:

1 Like

saw the announcement the GB would be imminent and made an account just to keep tabs on this. words can’t describe how absolutely stoked i am

3 Likes

Im buying two for myself excited to see what colors are available

1 Like

Really excited for a typing sound test for this, hope we get one soon! I’m quite interested on how that gasket mount is gonna affect the topre sound…

1 Like

4 days later , Im still checking this IC every few hours… :slight_smile:

Haha. Oh, don’t do that! I still have a few days of working out exact costs/pricing, editing photos, writing copy, etc. It’ll be sometime next week. You can just sign up on my email list and you’ll get a note when the GB is live.

11 Likes

lol okay , thank you for the update

1 Like

Alright Mr. @norbauer, is the Sunset Blvd finish ready for its close-up?

1 Like

I thought this is America, I want it now . lol JK JK take your time , I know you’ve been working on this for a while and want to get everything properly done

Hello, can someone send me the link of the site where the groupbuy it’s gonna be?

Hey Riumo,

I would assume this would likely be hosted on Ryan’s webstore as usual with all of his prior releases, at https://shop.norbauer.com/. You can also click this link to sign up for his email list, which will email you as soon as the group buy is available :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have a weird question about the hhkb, does this keyboard runs a 25hz?

I was doing the latency test at blog.seethis.link/scan-rate-estimator/ and my classic reach only 40ms with a polling rate of 25hz as the best result, very poor latency result Tbh…

Other keyboards usually have a latency of around 20ms with around 125hz to 250hz.

Does anyone know what the polling rate of the hhkb classic is? 25 seems to low

Also, do you have any idea if the case supports hhkb hybrid pcb? I mean, this one

Should be very similar to the classic, i’m not 100% sure tho

Where did you get the 55g domes?

I believe it has been confirmed the Pro 3 Hybrid will work: [IC] the Heavy Grail: a Norbauer housing for the HHKB - #203 by norbauer

3 Likes