Interesting Finds & Heads-Ups

How much red is TOO MUCH red for the Salvation? :thinking:

2 Likes

woweee :fire: :hearts:

If I didn’t own crimson cadet, I’d be all over this set. It’s very nice

2 Likes

Not quite “Corsair Red”, so still a Pure Drop Product™ :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

A while back on the Ace Keyboard Discord, someone said they were doing an IC for an all-red SA set similar to this. Never saw anything come of it, though I’ve been keeping an eye out.

1 Like

In all of the Corsair/Drop/GeekHack talk, Taeha hyping up KeebTalk

8 Likes

Eyy KeebTalk is hip again lol

That’s what I love about this place though - it’s casual, but full of useful information. The atmosphere is friendly with a sense of humor, while being free of elitism and mostly free of shitposting. (We have a little fun sometimes.) I do use this site religiously - and it’s probably because that corporate taint hanging-over most of the internet just isn’t here. Fresh air! It’s like, organic, man

8 Likes

When’s the next run of these stickers?? :wink:

1 Like

Click here to request product. Dorp-style.

3 Likes

I suppose this would be an apt time for another run :smile:

On that note…

I think I’ll make some of these too :joy:

Apparently they’ve changed their typeface to a more modern sans-serif with wide spacing, but this one is a little more accommodating to additional letters thanks to more normal kerning.

I haven’t used my plotter in years but once I get it talking to my current computer I’ll make a new sticker post. :3

Edit: heck, why not, optional wide-format current version:

12 Likes

IMG_2145

…or whatever the going rate for stickers are these days! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Any chance you remember a rough timestamp?

Yo, the Aliexpress M0110 and NCR80 both come in black now!

Screenshot 2023-07-20 122706

Screenshot 2023-07-20 122743

Apple one would look slick with a black PVD badge

12 Likes

Pretty great looking NCR too! I wish they would do something with the Numlock badge thing so that you could put your own paper/color under there.

The only negative I see is that it doesn’t appear to come in WKL top. But still, very nice. And you can add the EC kit too :slight_smile: Although, it’s pricey at $160

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805591936881.html

Oh yeah… and costar :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d love to know if I could snag a plate file for this so I could EC it myself. It’s such a cool idea but $160 is just too steep.

It’s linked in the post at the timestamp.

Drop announced MT3 Extended 2048 Dark:

Unless I missed it in the article, they don’t mentioned if this will be PBT or ABS MT3 but either way it has to be a new thing, right?

Either:

1. The first all-over dye sub PBT MT3
  2. The first ABS MT3 set with a custom font

Here’s the announcement:

2 Likes

I doubt it will be ABS 2shot. Drop can’t even keep the current moulds upright.

2 Likes

Just saw a comment under that post where biip confirms that they’ll be dye-sub PBT:

2 Likes

Did ABS run over this guy’s mother, repeatedly?

10 Likes