Interesting Finds & Heads-Ups

Looks great. WoB set looks the best. I’m happy to hear Space Cadet may be in the next round. Not sure how they’re going to fit the sublegends though.

2 Likes

MTNU just dropped on NK

7 Likes

There’s a reproduction X68000 that has a full sized functional mechanical keyboard included. A Mini X68000Z from Zuiki is Early On and Impressive – Nuclear Monster

4 Likes

I already have MT3 Susu, but really thinking of grabbing MTNU in both susu and beige…

2 Likes

I went with Susu and WoB :+1::+1:

1 Like

Drop is doing fund-raisy stuff for the SPCA in honor of “Adopt a Shlter Cat Month” - and that means keycaps with cats on 'em.

If you missed-out on the Jiji early bird caps from the first run of MT3 Susuwatari (or wanted one in a different color), here’s your chance to put my favorite Phil Hartman character on your keyboard.

6 Likes

The reason for these to exist is that the keycap was part of the mold and every set made with that mold had a Jiji keycap that the factory threw away, drop wasn’t aware of it at that time but they made them save the keycap after they were told about it

8 Likes

Well heck now I want my Cyber Jiji

craiyon_121305_jiji_the_cat_studio_ghibli_in_style_of_cyberpunk

2 Likes

New Bolsa Supply pre-lubed linears.

Shoobs Approved!

2 Likes

Been waiting for these to come back for so long, and I get a bundle with some in other colors for my family. Hell yeah.

1 Like

Looks like the extras for these finally dropped. Beautiful design. I wish I had some cash reserves to grab one.

2 Likes

Another flash sale on Drop; some usual suspects on the list, along with some highlights like GMK Pixels and DCS Sleeper.

1 Like

$79 for SA Handarbeit is crazy. I’m thinking really hard. If I didn’t own the GMK set already, I would do it for sure. I just think this set looks better in GMK… hmmm

2 Likes

Man, that’s cool. Can’t justify it with the current budget, but I don’t think I’ve ever been as interested in a $500+ keeb as I am in this one.

I just love the funky approach Matrix takes with their details - like graphic elements I’d expect to see on a designer’s personal just-for-fun poster or wallpaper project, but in thick, precisely-machined metal instead of print - or like a skeuomorphic UI from the late 90’s re-created in real life.

6 Likes

Funky is not my thing, thankfully. My wallet is safe from Matrix products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it a lot, too. I’m almost wondering if I want to chance waiting for extras though. There were quite a few on the 8vx 3.0

1 Like

woah there are transformers deskmats and keycaps up on cannon keys but the best deskmats are sold out already

3 Likes

QK60 R2 is up.

I absolutely LOVE mine from R1, so much so that I am picking up another.

ACR top, ANO bottom, PVD weight, CF plate, and wireless PCB = $180 shipped.

If you aren’t nitpicky about the script on the weight, it’s an amazing board that is ridiculously cheap. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

What’s the URL?

I don’t see those anywhere on the Cannonkeys website. Maybe they’re not yet for sale and they accidentally made them live for a while?

Ah! I see now. There is a link on the keycaps that goes to the desk mats on Clackeys. Got it. I do show many of them available, just not the Autobots Retro battle or Optimus Prime Truck one. Hopefully they restock after seeing how popular they are.

I was going to order one but it’s $12 shipping. Yikes. $20 shipping for two. Still yikes.

1 Like

Thanks for posing, was waiting for R2 for so long. No clear acrylic top for this run tho? What the hell lol. Sad