Keyboard Builders' Digest

Yeah, a fully transparent keyboard is exactly what Chosfox wants to make, that’s why they reached out to a manufacturer for transparent sockets in the first place. :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is Issue #83 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects: Issue #83 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

Again, you can win a machined aluminum KBD.NEWS novelty keycap, courtesy of metalkeyboards.no. Check out this week’s editorial for the rules.

2 Likes

Here is Issue #84 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects: Issue #84 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

The giveaway continues, you can win a machined aluminum KBD.NEWS novelty keycap, courtesy of metalkeyboards.no. Check out this week’s editorial for the rules.

7 Likes

Issue #85 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects, is available at: Issue #85 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #86 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects, is available at: Issue #86 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #87 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects, is available at: Issue #87 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

I was away from computer/internet for most of the week so feel free to point out cool projects I missed.

3 Likes

I just saw this. https://www.reddit.com/gallery/w1wf78

2 Likes

It seems I forgot this yesterday: Issue #88 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects, is available at: Issue #88 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #89 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects: Issue #89 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

Issue #90 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects: Issue #90 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #91 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects: Issue #91 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #92 of kbd.news is here. My weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #92 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

Issue #93 of kbd.news is here. My weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #93 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #94 of kbd.news is here. My weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #94 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #95 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #95 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #96 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #96 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #97 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #97 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #98 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #98 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #99 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #99 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #100 of kbd.news, my weekly roundup of DIY keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #100 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes