List of Cherry-profile keycap sets

Add another newcomer, Shurikey

2 Likes

SRK vs GMK comparison in zFrontier forum!

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

Here’s what Domikey Semiconductor looks like:

According to the user:

Yeah Domikey quality is pretty nice and the set looks great. The black keys have a slight sparkle that’s great. The space bar has a rounded front edge that looked like a defect at the start but I think is on purpose and feels good.

Hope someone makes a PBT version of Space Cadet in Cherry profile someday.

1 Like

Kono is carrying the Shurikey sets now with Q4 delivery, so only a few months wait.

They claim to be made from new molds with thicker caps and a hidden injection mold tab.

I would give Domikey all my money but no good ABS WoB sets thus far, GMK included, have included 1.5u Super keys for Mac/HHKB layouts. They’ll have them in 1.25, but anyone with a 7u spacebar is out of luck.

1 Like

Throwing this question in here as it doesn’t seem important enough for it’s own thread;

Anyone have some insight on ABS Cherry sets that would co-exists well with GMK novelties/40s kits? I only ask because every manufacturers ‘cherry profile’ can have slight differences in height/angle and I don’t want to waste too much money testing different sets out.

Appreciate the help if anyone’s able to give any!

2 Likes

Some nice looking PBT sets from this site. Seen posted on r/mm

Endgame Starts Here | 21kb.com – 21KB

Couple more on their site as well. Might look into copping an Ancient Egyptian set!

2 Likes

Please do not buy those, they are dyesub caps by someone in china called Xiami that are sold on xianyu for 20$. These guys are just reselling for triple the price (obviously incl ship but still 60 $). If you just search saw/any set name you will find the guy on the xianyu app.

5 Likes

Oof, noted!

Haha, they’re using the NCR-80 for some of the product shots:

1 Like

Expanded NovelKeys sets to include Cherry Taro, Cherry Stone, Cherry Sand (looks like PBT Notion has been rebranded to Cherry Notion also)

5 Likes

I grabbed a set of Stone and Taro. Hope the Taro is good for my partner’s keyboard.

These look super cool. Copped a set of the clear smoke with the UV printing.

6 Likes

Do you have a link for the original seller, Im tryna pickup one of their ascii sets

Those are pretty cool :sunglasses:

Great price for decent coverage too.

2 Likes

https://c.tb.cn/s5.fZEmD

1 Like

Those look super nice — too bad the clear and smoke printed sets are sold out now. Added to the table!

1 Like

Yeah, that photo on reddit of the smokey one with legends got me pretty excited. I hope they restock that option soon.