NK_ Blueberry

I plan on lubing these with the ol’ Huey Classic (3204 on the bottom housing & 3203 on the stem) this weekend and hopefully getting to a build; what kind of plates have y’all used with the blueberries and how’d they treat you?

I’ve been using mine with a 1.6mm copper plate. I also used MKUltra plate foam and sound mat inside the case. I am really loving the sound and getting used to the heavier weight of these.

1 Like

Placed my order yesterday for the Blueberry’s. Very excited to try them. Can someone clarify if the TX 65g springs still feel ‘snappy’ on the alphas? Just deciding if I’m gonna get 65g or 67g.

I’m interested too if someone tried these blueberry’s on a polycarb plate. Should give a nice thock!

1 Like

Just got the newest batch of these. I was torn between using Krytox 205g0 or Trybosis 3204 but it seems like the consensus here is to use 205g0. Also did anyone notice the tiniest bit of lube on the leaf when you first opened it up?

I compared the springs with 72g P, 78g and the stock springs and I noticed that feeling of the tactile bump seems to decrease the more you go down. I’m not sure if I got some bad springs, but when I used some 78g sprit spring, there was a huge ping on the bounce up. Not sure if it’s just me but I prefer the stock springs

2 Likes

So is it pretty usable at 72g? Is it too heavy even at that weight? How do you like them?

Definitely usable at 72g P, no issues with it not being able to pop back up. However, that’s only trying it on one switch and not the whole board. Not sure if it was just me, but I thought that the switch felt a lot more tactile with a higher spring weight, the lower I went, the less tactile it felt.

1 Like

Did you also use 205g0 on your leafs. I’m thinking about using some triboysis 3203 and krytox 205g0 on the stem.

Ordered some :slight_smile:

Nice, I was originally using 78 g springs but decided to swap them out for the 72p with a 78g on the space bar. Everything seems great so far

yes, I used like the lightest layer of lube on the part where the legs touch the metal leaf. I used 205g0 for the entire switch

1 Like

what is the best lube for blueberry’s i have been using 205 and 204, which should i use or is there something better out there

I used 205g0 and have been really enjoying the sound and feel.

1 Like

Film or no film?

the tactile bump looks huge!

So, my thoughts on these - I really like them.

They are super sharp but not super tactile, not as bad as like box royals. Actually, they feel like they are about as close to clicky switches as you can get without being clicky if that makes sense.

They feel very snappy, like BKE domes but obviously a little noisier and not as soft of a bottom out.

These actually may be my new fastest typing switch. I give em two thumbs up :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Hmmm, maybe I gotta try these… I low key don’t have any tactile boards except the holy pandas I don’t like. And a bag of mod-m I found in the garage the other day. I think you just convinced me…

Did yours smell terrible when you got them? Mine smelled like a dead fish, which can happen with POM. I had to leave them in a bag with a dryer sheet for a week before I could use them.

But I agree, extremely snappy. Will definitely use again.

1 Like

LOL, yep these & Creams reek when you first get them. Letting them sit outside of the bag in the open air for awhile helps kill the stench.

1 Like

Ha! I actually did smell them! To my surprise, they smelled fine/of nothing. Maybe mine were fresher :man_shrugging:t3:

Sashimi grade NK Creams/Blueberries :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes