Post Your Computer

I’m stuck with a laptop (2019 16" MacBook Pro). So I did my best to make it my own.

8 Likes

where are these stickers from? awesome theme

Thanks! It’s a street artist called RX Skulls

3 Likes

My computer in it’s temporary location, while I wait for my house to sell. It’s a little tight, moving from two desks, down to just one.

Note: I have 0 intentions of trying to manage the cables, with the fact that this is temporary and my magnifying lamp, is doubling as my bias light at the moment. lol

Build list has been updated to reflect the changes.

4 Likes

Hello there :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

11 Likes

Nice Ghost!

it ain’t no Ghost friend :slight_smile:

Oh! What is it? A Loque?

FormD T1 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My wife’s set up complete with the keyboard she just stole from me and the desk that I built for her.

13 Likes

But where is the compooter!?

1 Like

Lol, good point. Not on the dock evidently. Hey, isn’t this a keyboard forum!? :laughing: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Look at this dickhead on r/battlestations. I’m so glad our community isn’t like this.

This was in response to the same photo I just posted :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Oof that sucks. I’m happy you posted your shot here and I think it’s full of subtle personality!

5 Likes

I love her “office” quote. Can’t have more personality than that. Nice setup.

…with the keyboard she just stole from me

How do you get your wife to steal your keyboard? I tried to get my wife to try my keyboard and she’s not into it at all. She’s got a cheap rose board off amazon tho that she will not give up. So maybe in a way she does like keyboards. Lol

2 Likes

I know! What a turn of events. Well I used to steal her crappy boards and replace them with one of my latest builds, you know, once I was finished with them after a few weeks, but now if she likes the look of it she just nicks it! I don’t know whether to be proud or annoyed! :joy: Makes me feel slightly less guilty about buying this stuff at least. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I might try it. Stealing her board will be a big gamble for me. We shall see…

3 Likes

I believe in you

7 Likes

Do it. Then plead the 5th

1 Like

ghost-comparison
My humble build for games:

Louqe Ghost S1
Core i5 8400 2.8 GHz
Noctua NH-L12S
GTX 1080 Turbo 8 GB
Crucial LP 32 GB