Post Your Keyboards!

One of my new Mark 65’s. This is the space grey edition. Nice board.

19 Likes

Just finished the Modern M0110 build this evening. I’ll get some better light pics tomorrow showing the finish on it.

Edit: Better light

39 Likes

yo what kind of keycap is this?
did you polish it yourself?
very nice picture :+1::+1:

3 Likes

The profile is KAM. One the unique aspects is that it comes out shiny from the manu. Not a ton of sets have been made with this profile yet. @MingBot

2 Likes

Yo that is sick. Love the keycaps so much.
Maybe I should polish some GMKs soon when they shine
Thanks for the reply :smiley: @djmantis

1 Like

There is a topic for that lol - Polishing ABS Keycaps - #22 by SargentRedbeard

I can see the appeal. Not sure I will every do it, but over time it happens on its own. At some point why not make the whole thing consistent?

Edit: Forgot to tag you again @MingBot

3 Likes

I’m glad everyone seems to like the prophet so much! I can’t wait to put mine together, I went do it this weekend and uh couldn’t find it :upside_down_face: I was sure I brought it home from work (where I got it in the mail) but I have no idea where it’s gotten to

1 Like

LOL. I hope u find urs soon cuz it’s damn amazing. Which plate material did u get tho?

1 Like

Wait, I don’t recognize this set… It looks like Little Pilot only the color way is different. Is this a mashup of Serika and Susuwatari?

3 Likes

Good catch! You might be on to something. The top down shot made me think of little pilot.

1 Like

My current daily is the hhkb hybrid type-s. I have some custom maple wood key caps from Etsy incoming to give it a little flair.

12 Likes

If your talking about my board, yes, that is correct. Alphas are from MT3 Serika and mods are from MT3 Susuwatari. Good eye!

2 Likes

what about the finish on that one? Did you get this finished yourself?

I had my buddy take it down to bare metal and powder coat it with Prismatic Pearl White.

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

I got the polypropylene, planning to build it with mod-m switches. Haven’t built/used a board with tactile switches in quite some time

2 Likes

Hey there! I am looking to get some FFFF stabilizers, do you have any issues with these stabz? :smiley:

Last time I tried Mods they were kings of ping. Recommend spring lube or swap.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks! I was planning to lube springs and sliders, and film if it seems like it needs

2 Likes

There’s just something about HHKB’s that just do it for me.

2 Likes