Post Your Keyboards!

i want a white mx master now too lol…time to send in a request at work (probably will get rejected haha)

1 Like

Become the true typist madman and just do double B, its the best way on prime_e imo. I’m glad to see you giving it the good ol college try though.

1 Like

Some fresh photos of SFF Model Ms!

20 Likes

Sexy sex

3 Likes

So excited for my new Model M to show up. I’m starting to like the look of the gray on black!

2 Likes

I built this kit and here is how it turned out! I made it into a black-out style board at the moment, and I’m really enjoying it.

12 Likes

Batman’s keyboard

7 Likes

For sure! You know this is on his utility belt somewhere. Hey, sometimes an email can do what a hand grenade can’t.

5 Likes

This looks amazing, but the exaggerated stagger on the two outside columns on each side looks like it would be uncomfortable for your pinky fingers.

interestingly I remember back in the 90s (or maybe early 00s) Robin had a one-handed chorded keyboard that he could use to send messages while he was out in the field.

It’s pretty natural for my hands. Your mileage may vary, but my hands seem to be shaped that way.

I’ve actually been re-watching the DC animated universe. That Batman animated series is amazing

2 Likes

That series has some real gold. Puppetmaster and Baby Doll are two of my very favorite tragic villains, and two of the most frank portrayals of mental illness I’ve ever seen in a children’s show ostensibly designed to move plastic merch.

Yes! Ventriloquist was my surprise favorite

1 Like

That was his name.

So this made me think of a post I made a good four or so years ago on a blog I don’t even use anymore - but it was about Baby Doll and The Ventriloquist:

1 Like

Build complete!

This actually sounds and feels quite pleasant. (@donpark, I can fathom the appeal of caseless builds now…)

• 205G Black Inks (Deskey films on alphas, TX films elsewhere)
  • 205G Durock stabs
  • GMK Red Sam with the Leopold Shift Key Mod **

**not a real mod

17 Likes

My Freyr is finally here. Built with a Brass Plate (Cause the POM was being a PITA), Lubed and Filmed Banana Splits, C3 Stabs, and a temporary set of KPRepublic Japanese Roots Keycaps (Until CRP R4 Ships)

Will be daily driving this next week, so ill share my thoughts on the sound/feel and probably add a sound test here soon :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Such a beauty !

1 Like

Stunner

1 Like

Fun little working AlphaSmart for my daughter who is learning to read. Just rebuilt it with box pinks and hopefully we’ll be hearing a lot of clicking in the future.

24 Likes