Post Your Keyboards!

HF on a silver board looks really nice!

KN2.10 with Kailh Box Jades topped by GMK Led Zep. Love the clicks on this thing.

3 Likes

60% transformation complete:
Tofu case
S60-X PCB
Brass plate
Lubed retooled MX Blacks with 68g springs and switch films
EPBT 9009

19 Likes

That’s probably the best looking (and I imagine feeling) board I’ve ever seen at that price point.

1 Like

Tofu, KP subs, Steel ANSI Plate, DZ60, Gateron yellow/cherry top/yellow sticker/80g/3204

I lie to myself that I’m a one keeb man but really I’m just poor and it takes me a long time to finish projects

10 Likes

My previous Her Royal Boardness build in a chocolate Tofu. Absolutely in love with the case and the color.

10 Likes

You always have the best pictures, SL!

Thank you dubious!

Venice Beach Norbatouch + GMK Laser

27 Likes

Oh man, this is hot! This is actually the only Laser build I’ve seen that I like, most of the boards I’ve seen so far just look off with Laser.

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if Venice Beach was actually going to match laser but it matches perfectly.

Grey 5° case with dz60 pcb
Brass Plate
Combination of wkl bottom row with hhkb layout
Lubed zilents 67g
Hyperfuse Origins + Landcaps’s Barong

Lubed process:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Very nice ALPS builds :slight_smile: just got into them myself and hope to achieve similar build quality - we’ll see!

How do those 85cN Ambers stack up to the fabled Blues?

RS96 with lubed 65g Zealios and GMK Laser and a bonus big switch lol

I swapped out the Esc and Enter keys for their opposite color options after these shots but I’m not sure if I like it yet.

I have another RS96 that I’ll be building with 67g Zealios and GMK Honeywell… when I get the replacement plate for it.

4 Likes

Here’s my true love and daily keeb, the Jukedox.

21 Likes

Daily driver as I await fun stuff coming in the fall

Tada68 aluminum hi-pro case / 65g Zilents / SA Nuclear Data

4 Likes

Just wanted to comment that this is a great name :smile:

1 Like

Grey TXCP - Silent MX Black Lubed with Tribosys - GMK Stab - Hyperfuse Origins - Landcaps’s Barong HF colorway

15 Likes

Stock Leopold FC660C (Topre)

Future mods:

1. Lubed stabs
  2. HKP Maroon/Black Keys. (Esc//insert/delete/space bar)
  3. Norbauer Heavy-6 CNC aluminum case
9 Likes