Post Your Keyboards!

17 Likes

14 Likes

That pink TKL is a beauty, where did you get it?

1 Like

Is that you, JP? I am looking forward to seeing some photos of your recently acquired space cadet once it gets to you!

Anyways I am too lazy to put my entire collection in one post at the moment, so I’ll post the two boards I am currently using the most:

IBM Model F104 “Unsaver”, ANSI modded

IBM 3278 w/ blue keycaps from a Selectric I typewriter

7 Likes

Great collection! The Corsa and 8Xv1.2 are two of my favorite boards of all time

1 Like

Fantastic vintage boards! They look well-restored too.

Wow! That’s quite a collection you have there

66% life

9 Likes

I am so tempted to start using MX Sliders for the HHKB, I just can’t get myself to do it yet. I’ve only had my HHKB for less than a month. I already forgotten about my other mechs. I don’t want to modify it that much and then start feeling underwhelmed. I heard some good things and bad things about using MX sliders. I think for now I’ll be on the hunt for blank keycap sets, and will be using KBDFans spacebar. But your set up looks so sweat! How’s your experience been?

I personally didn’t find MX sliders worth the trade off in terms of feel. There is Topre 9009 coming relatively soon though

Yea I saw KBD post, hoping they are available soon.

I’m hoping they will come out with more interesting colorways in the future

Alright, I tried for my best @ChrisSwires hopefully it’s good enough to win his affection:

15 Likes

Can I take credit for the napkin? I used that to wipe beer.

6 Likes

10/10 shitposting. Love it.

1 Like

Nou!

2 Likes

Is that bogroll?

haha, thx.

Nah, it’s a napkin (and a surprisingly thick one at that) from a brewery a handful of cool kids went to yesterday.

3 Likes

added a Lightsaver V3 to the mix

7 Likes