Post Your Keyboards!

Decent65 in robin egg blue cerakote, cf plate with turquoise tealios and GMK Froyo. A very enjoyable board.

23 Likes

AR87 has just landed

15 Likes

I needed to take new photos of my XT Model Fs, so here they are:

19 Likes

I love the cases with the “tuck away” cable slots. They’ve always had a really fun look to me

4 Likes

Aye, it’s super handy!

Such a nice board. Full alu TKL on Amazon for less than $200 is awesome. Need more like it. Anyone ever get QMK on it?

Amazon is selling them for $170. It’s an amazing deal. They would sell out in minutes if hotswap.

Keymacs A620N: QWERTY vs. blank keycaps.

24 Likes

Agreed - it’s actually on a promo price of $170 on Amazon right now! I make use of AutoHotKeys since I work from my personal machine, so there’s no need for QMK or firmware-level programmability and memory

1 Like

Unfortunately the PCB uses 3-pin rather than 5-pin, so even if it were hotswap, the compatibility would be quite limited

1 Like

Oh boy, you have two of them ?
Those are really nice keyboards !

1 Like

They are nice !

1 Like

@Rico He’s the maker.

Edit: He’s got them all :smiley:

Didn’t know that, haha !!! :smiley:

I have to say @lispnick, the work you made in this project is absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

The more I see photos of these and hear the sound tests, the more I want one

Grid 600 with POM Ink keycaps

16 Likes

Tell us about them POM Ink caps :nerd_face:. How do you like them? How do they feel and sound? Comparable to anything? I’ve been mulling over getting the Sugarcubes.

2 Likes

POM lives up to its reputation: it feels more “slippery” than ABS and PBT. These are OEM profile so they are definitely taller than Cherry profile. Also, they are significantly thinner than GMK. Sound-wise they are lower pitch than PBT and ABS. Overall I like them—they’re a good addition if you want some variety and want something that sounds more on the thocky side.

6 Likes

Nice, that’s a helpful characterization. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing bud! Do you suspect they’ll shine overtime?