Post Your Keyboards!

This is gorgeous! I was thinking of doing something similar with my Royal Purple Kei that I’m hoping to be able to build soon. Finding keycaps is proving to be the current trick, though. The color combo on yours looks so, so good.

1 Like

That’s a beauty !

Busted the 8X back out & dressed it up with DCS Toxic. The PC plate with creams & DCS caps gives an almost glassy sound I’m really digging!

15 Likes

Bacca60 Polycarbonate with nk silk yellows and gmk mecha-01on a brass plate :upside_down_face:
@davisthegreat @Chewwy

29 Likes

This a a Grand F*ckin build my G

5 Likes

All three OEMs of IBM Model M13:

L-R:

• Lexmark-made P/N 92G7461
  • Maxi Switch-made P/N 13H6705
  • Unicomp-made P/N 18P7970

This was at one point going to be a cover photo for an article comparing the three (an improvement on my existing one comparing just the Lexmark and Unicomp). The article was scrapped before release due to a lack of interesting commentary. Instead, recycling the facts for my site’s wiki in the future. Just found this otherwise cool photo whilst digging through my unused stuff.

26 Likes

My trusty G80-1800HEU for when those OG feels hit.

24 Likes

The color coordinated trackpoints are so good.

1 Like

Opened and mounted Yuru today. It’s gorgeous. Looks almost perfect with the Kara Soya.

Edit: the colors came out cooler than it looks in person. The white is warmer and the red is more burgundy.

24 Likes

And here I thought it was going to be a brownish color.
Burgandy/red looks much better :+1:

1 Like

We need that sweet blue accent tho

For you I’ll do that and take a new picture and try to edit the pic so the colors resembles real life.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get the Wine colored accents just right in the photo.

11 Likes

That looks great. Seems like that set turned out very close to renders!

I know what you mean with the color. I have never been much of a photographer. I’ve owned a few decent cameras and I usually have the latest iPhone. I enjoyed taking photos of my family and such for years without issue. However, when I started taking photos of keyboards and keycaps, I quickly noticed how difficult it was to get the camera to show the same thing as my eyes. I’ve been using photoshop for decades, but even there, I can’t seem to get it quite right… plus it’s not really worth the time, right?

2 Likes

Very nice with the green touch of color !

1 Like

I’m into more muted aesthetics. I can see why many like it with the pop of color tho. I prefer without it tbh. I love the option tho. Maybe I’ll feel different about it in the future.

4 Likes

Def matches up really well with Soya! Beautiful

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! It’s such a mixed bag of feelings when you finally get a GMK set delivered. Sometimes you swoon. Sometimes you’re disappointed with the result. Sometimes you wish you got more kits. Sometimes you are left wondering what the hell you were thinking when you laid down this much cash. And sometimes you feel guilty even using them since you know how much they are currently worth.

5 Likes

I’m definitely feeling a bit of disappointment. It’s not perfect. Not many things are, but it’s good enough for now I think. There will likely be a better keyset for this keyboard but I do like the set overall. I can see myself using it in other boards.

I totally get it, though personally I think it looks great on that board.

1 Like