Post Your Keyboards!

C64 BBox Meme Build (with $35 knock off keycaps).

I also owned the CRP set, but had issues with warped mods. So I switched to the clone set.

14 Likes

Got inspired by Severance and tried some new combos today. I’m in love with the sets of this show:

More on Instagram

17 Likes

Mintlodica caps?

That’s very nice!

1 Like

yep. SA Dasher on U-80, ePBT hunter green on a TX-660 and Meridian, GMK Rudy Darkhorse on a green Klippe.

Back from cerakote

20 Likes

31 Likes

Whats the Ip Man key do?

2 Likes

No idea, but DISS will come in handy for online gaming…

2 Likes

This is the most fun I have had with a keyboard in a long time. The Libra Mini is a treat to build. What a wild board. Stacked (vertical for the most part) acrylic, FIVE PCBs, 40% tented ergo layout and a joystick for the hell of it. It was a ton of fun to build, which is odd because there is no soldering. It’s just a very neat thing to assemble.

20 Likes

10 Likes

Tinkering with the KBD67 v3 this evening. Still has the brass plate and Deep Sea switches. Also in this photo, my favorite key and switch pullers. (Filco’s pack-in and the Wuque titanium puller respectively.)

Some Dusk at dusk.

Okay, TBF it’s way past dusk.

Used a diamond for the FN layer key. :small_blue_diamond:

I love the way light hits these.

Tall bois lookin’ good from the back

I like MT3 Dusk with this silver-grey case even more than I thought I would. :3

13 Likes

A classic :ok_hand:

Phoenix turned out great. I built this one with the black POM plate, KS-3 gat yellows that have been spring swapped to 69g Sprits and stem swapped to Kailh black long poles, plate foam, case foam, Hub, and a fun little Biine from lividity.

16 Likes

Neat! I had to do a double take. Are the dark caps – yup, they’re transparent. Clean af.

1 Like

Definitely a Top 5 case for me. I still have mine BNIB, but now I’m motivated to do something about that.

1 Like

Who would have thought that GMK Red Samuraj would look so good on a keeb!

1 Like

Right?? I didn’t know that keyset would go so well with that cerakote color.

1 Like

Melgeek “Plastic”, an unboxing. Kind of.

The packaging was nice.

Keycap puller, USB-C cable, and a 2.4ghz dongle included.

The backside.

The frontside.

I went with the board configured with the Bluetooth and 2.5ghz connections. It’s also got the all important RGB lightshow thing going on and I upfront love that, so no shame in that game.

I actually have the keycaps for this board, I’ve had them for over a year now and they’re neat. Having this board though is a treat. What I didn’t expect was that it sounds really nice to type on. Like it’s not just a gimmick board, it’s an honest contender for a daily driver.

I kind of wish I would have got the 10-key now, but I’m happy with this.

15 Likes

I just noticed this. :smile:

17 Likes